The Student Room Group

Social Life

What’s your friendship status right now ?
I think mine is going okay but a bit bad, I’ve fallen out with a friend in my group and it’s he holidays so been really annoyed and worried. I feel everyone will go against me they’ve known her longer before me.
Another thing is that the same girl who’s fallen out with me is also best friends with my old best friend and now they are like besties and me and my old bestie are in the same group but she’s going off with her too much !! Help me please ...
Original post by Anonymous
What’s your friendship status right now ?
I think mine is going okay but a bit bad, I’ve fallen out with a friend in my group and it’s he holidays so been really annoyed and worried. I feel everyone will go against me they’ve known her longer before me.
Another thing is that the same girl who’s fallen out with me is also best friends with my old best friend and now they are like besties and me and my old bestie are in the same group but she’s going off with her too much !! Help me please ...

Im guessing youre a girl
Girls are mean
They like to gang up on eachother and leave people out
So just carry on doing you tbh since they want to be childish
Yes maybe you might make up and be friends again but i GUARENTEE they are back chatting about you loadsssss right now.
Reply 2
Original post by mygradesarecrap
Im guessing youre a girl
Girls are mean
They like to gang up on eachother and leave people out
So just carry on doing you tbh since they want to be childish
Yes maybe you might make up and be friends again but i GUARENTEE they are back chatting about you loadsssss right now.

These are nice girls though ... the ones that like to be good af and get high grades and love to study.
Reply 3
These are nice girls though ... the ones that like to be good af and get high grades and love to study.

I hope everything goes well for you.

Hmmmm well in that case im sure if you speak to them and have a group discussion about what went wrong... im sure you can all be bezzies again.

I still think even if they are high achievers and goody two shoes, girls still like to gossip. But obviously you know your own friends so yhhh if they are worth keeping as friends then if you have their alll their numbers, make a groupchat and just say “can we all talk pls”
hang out more with your old bestie and gossip about that other girl to her
Reply 6
Non-existent

I have a few friends, I speak to them over the phone often but haven't met them for over a year
I prefer it that way really, I'm an introvert so I'm ok with no social life
I have some plants

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending