because they are girls
no why are girls into men, if I were a girl..id totally bang other girls 🤔🤔🤔🤔
ur m0m is cute.
Reply 7
Original post by TheRuralJuror
no why are girls into men, if I were a girl..id totally bang other girls 🤔🤔🤔🤔

AWWW so cute
Reply 8
if you were a girl, you would find no girl cute.
Because if you take the square root of 844, multiply that by 129, followed by cube root of the total answer you'll see I'm talking bs and it's got nothing to do with why girls are cute.
Original post by ReadySalted28
Because if you take the square root of 844, multiply that by 129, followed by cube root of the total answer you'll see I'm talking bs and it's got nothing to do with why girls are cute.

Right around midnight all of the people worth talking to come out and life feels a little easier. Only a little though, I’m under a glacier sized depression brain fog rn and it’s gonna be hard to bounce back, let alone creep down a level
Original post by rzee

Idk if this is true dude. I can appreciate when a guy is attractive and I'm straight :laugh:
Original post by rzee

The bisexuals and lesbians in the room would beg to differ sir 🌈
Original post by getmeoffmyphone2
Right around midnight all of the people worth talking to come out and life feels a little easier. Only a little though, I’m under a glacier sized depression brain fog rn and it’s gonna be hard to bounce back, let alone creep down a level

Ah I hope you feel better soon :sigh:
Girls are cute because it's the way the look at first, to me a girl in a poker dot dress with bangs fringe cut wearing slip on shoes with strawberry on it while has fluffy soft toy key rings or a Doremon phone cover is cute. Or big eyes with natural redish lips that's short up to only your shoulder thats if we'll talk about apearances. The real things that I find cute in girls is simple things, the way she smiles.. Her reaction to something, her personality that makes her shine that makes her original. The way she sleeps when she breaths. Her habits like when frustrated blows her fringe. Or when she's self conscious and dosnt realise she has nothing to worry about. What I like most is when she closes her eyes and your about to kiss her and you know she nervous cos it your first kiss. The way she is scared of the horror movies you watched and then drives home and gets paranoid thinking someone in her back seat and she needs to be on the phone with you on loud speaker and u say you will call her back just so she can freak out a bit . All this but what I've learnt is the way she makes you feel happy and feel like she the one that makes you smile knowing you can grow old with her and she still the same girl you met after years. looking at her is so so easy that its enjoyable to what ever she does.. Being around her you discover the meaning of joy and want to be a stronger man to take care and provide for her cos you know she can be so fragile at the same time. One more experience of mine is when get drunk and she say things she would never say sober and the next day forgets.

Now ask me the meaning of sexy.....
Original post by rzee

but that's weird, I mean girls are so hot 🤔
thanks how nice of you kind sir
Original post by rzee

i saya whyyyyyy?
Reply 18
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Idk if this is true dude. I can appreciate when a guy is attractive and I'm straight :laugh:

i'm a girl and i feel most girls don't even appreciate other girls, i feel like every girl is cute because everyone is beautiful.
I think most girls are cute I guess me being super jealous

Latest