The Student Room Group

Universities

There are 3 different universities I could choose from Greenwich, Middlesex and Westminster. All their courses are around the same so what do I base my choice of?
(I have chosen business marketing)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Al-Ma99
There are 3 different universities I could choose from Greenwich, Middlesex and Westminster. All their courses are around the same so what do I base my choice of?

Talk to students on the course.
Look at course.
Visit uni
Look at its location
Accommodation
Student union.
Facilities.
Transport.
Anything important to you.
Employment data.
Original post by Al-Ma99

Morning,

Congratulations on your offers!
I am currently studying in the business school and it is really good :smile:
I am doing a Masters in Marketing but some of the lecturers are the same. They have all worked in the industry and are always happy to give feedback and to help in finding placements and internships.

The university is also very welcoming! There are people coming from all over the world, loads of sports and societies to get involved in, and jobs and volunteering opportunities. I met my current bestfriends here and Middlesex really feel like my second home.

Do you have any specific question about the course?

If so, you can get in touch with Caitlin, who is studying the same course as you do. Just sign up for unibuddy here: https://www.mdx.ac.uk/get-in-touch/meet-us/experience-days/business-management

Have a great day!

Ludovica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending