The Student Room Group

Problem with my privates!!!

Hey guys so I was just wondering if you could help me out with something. One of my friends told me that if I rub my penis whilst it is in an erect manor, then I would become man. However when I did you I got a painful sensation and then this cream like substance squirted out. If you could tell me if this is normal or not I would be very greatful. Thanks, signed Hagan
what do you mean that ''you would become man'' ??
Original post by LGBTlivesmatter
Hey guys so I was just wondering if you could help me out with something. One of my friends told me that if I rub my penis whilst it is in an erect manor, then I would become man. However when I did you I got a painful sensation and then this cream like substance squirted out. If you could tell me if this is normal or not I would be very greatful. Thanks, signed Hagan

It shouldn't be painful. If it's painful again see your GP.
Reply 3
Original post by LGBTlivesmatter

Rubbing your penis like that is called masturbation and the white stuff that came out is ejaculate. When you masturbate it feels like sex to your body and it ejaculates to produce that liquid. The liquid contains sperm so if you were having unprotected sex with a woman she could get pregnant (when your sperm meets the egg inside her). That's how babies are made.
Sex is meant to feel good which is why people do it when they don't want to have babies. Masturbation also feels good which is why people sometimes do it if they don't have a partner to have sex with.
Masturbation and ejaculation should not hurt, but it may feel unusual if you've not done it before. If you continue to find it painful I suggest you see a doctor to make sure nothing is wrong.
Masturbation doesn't make you a man, but it is something people often stay doing as they grow towards being adult so sometimes it is seen as a symbol of growing older (like drinking alcohol).

Quick Reply

Latest