The Student Room Group

idk I think I'm kinda depressed :(

Heyy I ain't sure what is entirely wrong. I randomly broke down crying recently and I was angry at myself because i felt so weak and I cant exactly talk to my friends about it because they'd probably think I'm 1. Over-reacting 2. PSMing 3. Tired//Sick 4. or got rejected :smile: I just want to figure out what's wrong because I don't feel like myself since the breakdown and I can't eat or sleep accordingly. Can anybody help?P.S I don't know how to feel and I can't even explain myself so *yayy*
u can let your feelings out on here or make new friends here to talk to
Reply 2
Original post by matty09
u can let your feelings out on here or make new friends here to talk to

i guess so thanks :smile:
Do you feel your friends don't understand you, or aren't there for you?
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
Do you feel your friends don't understand you, or aren't there for you?

I just feel as if they wont understand i guess..The same at home tho
Original post by BTSlover24
I just feel as if they wont understand i guess..The same at home tho

What would you say to them? And how do you think they will respond?
I had a similar thing happen when I went to uni, I regularly had days where I just cried and had no motivation, wasn't sleeping or eating etc. I went to the GP and got told I have depressive mood issues. I knew how I was feeling was 'not right' but couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, so delayed getting any help for several months. Your situation sounds similar to mine, so it might be worth visiting a GP or seeking mental health advice.

Please don't delay in getting help - book a doctor's appointment and have a chat about how you're feeling. Hope your situation improves :smile: xx
Reply 7
Original post by shawn_o1
What would you say to them? And how do you think they will respond?

Well I remember when i broke down i was at home and my family legit thought i was being "disturbed" or bullied, Which I do understand but I just felt let down.
For my friends I would just let them know how I am feeling. How? I still dont know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending