The Student Room Group

My friend tried to kiss my girlfriend. What should I do??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I’ve only found this out now. About a week ago me and my girlfriend were at a party and we had an argument (which was resolved) but during our little argument one of my friends (a boy) tried to lean in to kiss my girlfriend she didn’t follow through and backed away (which is really good thank god) however I found this out through someone else and not her. Should she have told me? And what should I do with my friend? Any advice on what I should do with this information??
Many thanks

Fight him like the lads at college do over girls . I’m with you on this one mate .
Reply 21
She was probably just trying to forget it ever happened
Don't worry.
It is natural for thots to stray from the path.
Your freind however is a complete chad and must be dealt with.
I recommend and duel to the death.
The following is a list of appropriate challenges:
- pistole duel (yes spelt correctly, inferiors do not know the correct terminology)
- sword fight (i have several real anime swords you can borrow)

O r you just fight him, solved.
Have a yugioh duel with him

Spoiler

I’ve only found this out now. About a week ago me and my girlfriend were at a party and we had an argument (which was resolved) but during our little argument one of my friends (a boy) tried to lean in to kiss my girlfriend she didn’t follow through and backed away (which is really good thank god) however I found this out through someone else and not her. Should she have told me? And what should I do with my friend? Any advice on what I should do with this information??
Many thanks

1.) he’s not a friend
2.) she should have told you but maybe she didn’t cus she thought you would be upset with her
3.) she did the right thing by not kissing him
4.) confront him about it and what ever happens after that happens...
You're friend deffinitely sounds like a ****, talk to him about it, but i wouldnt stand that. I can see why she didn't tell you - she probably didn't want to bring up the argument again as they seem to be linked, but I would still ask her about it
Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh
Don't worry.
It is natural for thots to stray from the path.
Your freind however is a complete chad and must be dealt with.
I recommend and duel to the death.
The following is a list of appropriate challenges:
- pistole duel (yes spelt correctly, inferiors do not know the correct terminology)
- sword fight (i have several real anime swords you can borrow)

O r you just fight him, solved.

Could I please borrow one
I suggest don't waste your time on stupid ppl like these as ur better than that, think bout ur future and what u will be in the next few years, girls or boys all are trash, they only look for one thing, and if u wanna be serious, wait for the right person and just be patient, it all takes time!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by G-Wizzle
Ignore this. Get out the revolvers.

blank this, bring out the M16s
He’s no longer your ‘friend’ unless he apologises for his actions. What he did was messed up and nothing can be resolved when things have been left unsaid. That does not excuse ‘****[ing] him up’ or ‘Punch[ing] him in the face’ as others have suggested doing in retaliation. Do not sink to that level. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Talk to him.

And no, I don’t think your girlfriend had any duty at all to let you know what happened. ‘Cause nothing happened, it’s that simple. On the other hand, if I were her, I would’ve let you know so you could deal with your ‘friend’. That’s the most responsible thing she could’ve done in that situation.
she should have told u dude if she didnt then she must have her reasons or somthing maybe try asking her why she didnt tell you herself and
about your friend there is only one way to solve this that thing about "violence is never the answer" is true but not in this situation. Smack him or not its your choice but do confront him about it.
Original post by _dvrkchocolate
Burn that bridge and use the fire to light a spliff.

man thats deep
Original post by Joel 96
- She should have told you
- Punch him in the face

Good response :rofl:
Meh, I can see why yr GF wouldn't bring it up, she supposedly acted correctly so why should she be the one to take responsibility for ripping open that can of worms? The real person with a responsibility to tell you is yr 'friend'

I'd want to get to the bottom of it first, when younger i'd have just kicked their head in, but it's really more important to get people like that out of your life just be leaving, possibly with a reminder that pain is always an option if you see them sniffing about again.
Original post by ForeverAQx
If all fails you can always hit up the Jeremy Kyle show?😆

Hmm I doubt he's ugly enough to get on the Jeremy Kyle show
Reply 35
I'd have knocked him out, but that's not the measured thing to do. You do need to have words, though. And maybe give him a dig.
I'd confront your friend first. Probably easier to get the truth out of him, especially if you've been friends a while. Not saying that your girlfriend is lying, but she's more likely than your friend to play things down for the sake of your relationship.

If your friend has any decency he'd tell you straight up what he's feeling, how long he's been feeling like it, whether he's tried anything with your girlfriend in the past. Once you find that out, see what your girlfriend thinks about it.
1. I guess she probably should have told you. But given she backed away, it's not exactly a big deal.

2. Tell him not to do it again?
threesome?!
Many thanks

Give him a pineapple pizza cause no one likes that and if you do well then there is a porblem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending