The Student Room Group

My friend tried to kiss my girlfriend. What should I do??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hey thread starter, it appears your girlfriend might be on here since I just read a similar thread regarding someone not kissing her and that her and this guy have a very complicated relationship. Not saying it's her but it could be. Thought I'd let you know.

Lmao are you kidding me? I'm the person who started that thread and it's completely unrelated to this. The two stories don't even make sense together 🙄
our stories are kinda same.. my boyfriend's best friend tried to kiss me once and I was about to tell him but then i remember he's his "best friend" and i didn't want to ruin their relationship so I can feel your girl's problem.. well i actually don't know what you should with your so-called friend but maybe you can stop talking to him? rather than causing any harm.. ( i still want to tell my bf about it i just don't know how to)
Original post by Oruese
blank this, bring out the M16s

Ignore this. Bring out the RPG-7 rocket launcher (and the ammo)
Had your friend been drinking? I'm not saying it's an excuse, but we all do stupid things when drunk (not always kissing other people's girlfriends but hey..) so perhaps your girlfriend just didn't think there was any point in telling you because it wasn't a big deal and nothing will come if it.

I know it's not easy to just put it to one side like that, though. If someone had kissed my partner I would be absolutely fuming about it for sure.
Walk away from both.
Reply 45
your friend is not a friend .. he is a vulture, and after your argument he saw a possible opportunity and moved in for the kill

luckily his prey [your gf] was not weak enough to give into his advances

but mark my words, he will try again, next time she might be plastered or something, or high.....

Get rid of that friend ASAP or you'll probably live to regret it..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending