The Student Room Group

General Assistant at Sainsbury with no experience

Hello. I have an interview on Tuesday for the position of general assistant at Sainsbury. What do I have to Do? Also I have no customer service experience, will this be a problem and how am I to answer if asked about my experience?
Don't worry the Sainsbury's interview is very easy. They only ask you 5 or 6 basic questions like describe a time you received good customer service, why do you want to work for us, describe a time you worked in a team (mention something you did at school or something) etc you can find the questions using google. I had no experience too and interview was very easy I got the job. There's no role play (not in mine there wasn't at least) just a few simple questions that you prepare for beforehand. They won't ask you about lack of experience.
Reply 2
Original post by Unknown-99
Don't worry the Sainsbury's interview is very easy. They only ask you 5 or 6 basic questions like describe a time you received good customer service, why do you want to work for us, describe a time you worked in a team (mention something you did at school or something) etc you can find the questions using google. I had no experience too and interview was very easy I got the job. There's no role play (not in mine there wasn't at least) just a few simple questions that you prepare for beforehand. They won't ask you about lack of experience.

Thanks a lot
Reply 3
Original post by Zizzycarter
Hello. I have an interview on Tuesday for the position of general assistant at Sainsbury. What do I have to Do? Also I have no customer service experience, will this be a problem and how am I to answer if asked about my experience?

Omg how did you manage to get an interview it's so hard let me know if you got it I applied at Asda got an interview but didn't get it
Original post by Dija51
Omg how did you manage to get an interview it's so hard let me know if you got it I applied at Asda got an interview but didn't get it

Sainsbury's give anyone who passes their online test an interview. If you aren't getting an interview then you aren't passing the online screening questions.
Reply 5
Original post by Unknown-99
Sainsbury's give anyone who passes their online test an interview. If you aren't getting an interview then you aren't passing the online screening questions.

I passed the Asda one but did not get it after an interview there was a group of us
Original post by Dija51
I passed the Asda one but did not get it after an interview there was a group of us

Unlucky, keep trying. Tesco usually have jobs up because they have stores literally everywhere try applying to them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending