The Student Room Group

My skin is making me cry

My skin is usually pretty good but recently it’s got really bad with tiny spots under my skin above both my eyebrows both in groups
Reply 1
Do they look like tiny white lumps ?
Reply 2
Original post by JaseyB
Do they look like tiny white lumps ?

Sort of here is a picture
Attachment not found
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Sort of here is a picture
Attachment not found

Your attachment doesn't work think I have read in other posts that you can't post pictures in this way if you're using the anonymous function.
It will go away, don’t worry nobodies gonna judge you, get some benzyol peroxide to clear them up fast
Just use some cream. You can get special form the pharmacy that helps. Alternatively, get special soap that helps clear the rash.
Try cutting out toxins from things like coffee, chocolate and fizzy drinks, and drink lots of water and green tea instead.

Plus get some Vitamin D tablets if you don't get enough exposure to natural sunlight.

That actually looks like it might be an allergic reaction though, has it started since changing your makeup or moisturizer or something?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
OK not quite what I was thinking it was, however if you ever wear your hair over the area of your head that is affected they could, in part, be being caused by the natural grease in your hair or possibly heat rash. If it is being caused by your hair the only things I could suggest is that you wash your head properly several times a day and try to keep your hair pinned back and/or look to changing your hair products.
Reply 8
Original post by TruthHurtsok
It will go away, don’t worry nobodies gonna judge you, get some benzyol peroxide to clear them up fast

Thank you it’s mostly me judging me x
Reply 9
Original post by ProRoadman
Just use some cream. You can get special form the pharmacy that helps. Alternatively, get special soap that helps clear the rash.

Thank youuuu
Original post by BritishJew
Try cutting out toxins from things like coffee, chocolate and fizzy drinks, and drink lots of water and green tea instead.

Plus get some Vitamin D tablets if you don't get enough exposure to natural sunlight.

That actually looks like it might be an allergic reaction though, has it started since changing your makeup or moisturizer or something?

That’s what I was thinking I thought I may be the suncream i was using and the oils would’ve reacted bad since my skin is mostly clear 90% if the time
Original post by JaseyB
OK not quite what I was thinking it was, however if you ever wear your hair over the area of your head that is affected they could, in part, be being caused by the natural grease in your hair or possibly heat rash. If it is being caused by your hair the only things I could suggest is that you wash your head properly several times a day and try to keep your hair pinned back and/or look to changing your hair products.

Thank you I wear my hair up most days and don’t have bangs so my hair is never on this area but thanks xxxx
Thank youuuu

That’s what I was thinking I thought I may be the suncream i was using and the oils would’ve reacted bad since my skin is mostly clear 90% if the time

Get a PH Neutral sunscreen next time (PH 7), as it could be that. Its likely to be the alkaline levels.
ngl that portion of ur face still tells me u're kinda hot
ngl that portion of ur face still tells me u're kinda hot

Haha thanks but nah
Original post by BritishJew
Get a PH Neutral sunscreen next time (PH 7), as it could be that. Its likely to be the alkaline levels.

Thank you is will

Quick Reply

Latest