The Student Room Group

TSR is probably the most stuck up community on the Internet;agree or disagree?

Even the community assistants here treat you like some idiot, as well as many users. What's your experience on here like?

Scroll to see replies

Mainly agree but there are a lot of good people on here too
3ds homebrew scene is worse
Reply 3
Original post by Bill Nye
Mainly agree but there are a lot of good people on here too

Yeah I'm not going to generalise everyone on here but I'm sure it's probably got the most a**holes
tsr is chock full but idk any other forums except reddit which is vast and has every kind of community, so. i think it's just humanity. I wouldnt say snobbish. I'd say privileged virtue signaling lefties. <3
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Even the community assistants here treat you like some idiot, as well as many users. What's your experience on here like?

You clearly haven't visited HotUKDeals!

@RoyalSheepy bullies me here :frown:
I’m nice :frown:
TSR may well be the worst cesspool conceivable.

But then again, one could argue that applies to the internet in general.

We complain and meme out TSR, but you and I both know we'll be back here tomorrow.
Reply 8
Original post by Bang Outta Order
tsr is chock full but idk any other forums except reddit which is vast and has every kind of community, so. i think it's just humanity. I wouldnt say snobbish. I'd say privileged virtue signaling lefties. <3

I've had a few accounts with other websites like Yahoo Answers, Reddit, GirlsAskGuys. But this whole 'stuck up, know it all' attitude is only unique to TSR. Yes there are annoying people on every website but not to this extent.
Reply 9
Original post by thotproduct

We complain and meme out TSR, but you and I both know we'll be back here tomorrow.

That's true, but I've been on a few websites as I've said with the other user. None of the other websites are as bad. There's always such a heavy use of sarcasm, and need to prove someone stupid on here and it is very common.

😂 I actually don't regularly use TSR anymore since I'm not a fan of the website for reasons I've
Already mentioned. But everytime I do decide to comeback I always end up pissed of with users on here
Original post by AppleB

At least you've had a good experience lol.
The only way I don't get attitude on here is if it's study based questions. Other than that I'm sure to expect some snobby attitude in my threads.

Also I don't post stupid things either. It could be something very innocent and not even a littl controversial and there will still be a response in that nature.
Reply 11
You obviously have never heard of r/incels (when it was around).
Original post by UWS
You obviously have never heard of r/incels (when it was around).

Nope. Can't say I have
Original post by AppleB

You bully me :frown:
Original post by Anonymous

lol you haven't been on many forums have you?

I'm pretty much a forum veteran at this point and I'd say there are WAAY snobbier places.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thotproduct

Internet discussion rooms draw a certain type of individual. This individual usually is motivated enough in the first place to find these discussion rooms, ballsy enough to post publicly and isn't afraid of offending others.

This results in both some extremely good discussions and content and also trolls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like any platform or social space, it has the very best and the very worse.
Original post by Princepieman
lol you haven't been on many forums have you?

I'm pretty much a forum veteran at this point and I'd say there are WAAY snobbier places.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have actually, and in my experience this is the worst place. No I haven't been to LOADS of forums but enough.
100% agree :frown:
Yet you're still here?

If it's that bad, leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending