The Student Room Group

I am thinking of leaving home to go to university

I am 26 year old female and would like some advice and help on what I am about to do or think of doing by that I mean leaving home to live in university and I plan on leaving a letter saying I want my own life and don’t want to be a Muslim anyone and also I haven’t told them that I want to go to art Bournemouth University because I know they will lecture that I can’t go but it my decision and want to go. But I am having second thoughts about giving the letter because I feel that I will be disowned and will miss my family and feel guilty all the time.
Do it, care not about what your parents think because you're old enough to make your own decisions :smile:
Reply 2
if ur 26 u can have your parents control. pursue your dreams **** what happens but wdym when u say u dont want to br Muslim anymore
Reply 3
Original post by nepalm
if ur 26 u can have your parents control. pursue your dreams **** what happens but wdym when u say u dont want to be Muslim anymore

lol i meant to say cant have your parents control you
Thanks but still anxious about this situation but also nepalm to explain ur answer is that from the age of 17 I was confused about my religion and couldn’t make up my mind on it but decided that I am not a Muslim so now I would say I’m a agnostic
Reply 5
Original post by animefan2014
Thanks but still anxious about this situation but also nepalm to explain ur answer is that from the age of 17 I was confused about my religion and couldn’t make up my mind on it but decided that I am not a Muslim so now I would say I’m a agnostic

im understand what ur going through as i was born into the relgion i somwhat resent my parents for making me a muslim but after i while i had a near death experience i prayed because id rather die believing that theres is life after death and there's a way to meet my loved ones again than i die and then nothing just darkness end of existence. you know cause that more scary than hell and the devil. that all thats left is just degrading flesh
Reply 6
but tbh im kind of having the same problem my parents are somewhat controling and i dont wish to live with them i want live in accommodation you know live. commit sins of the flesh
The only thing I am scared of is that my parents will use my mental health problems against me because I am on medication right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending