The Student Room Group

Dilemma , women are hard to read

My long distance girl im dating is acting distant we haven't talked properly on the phone for nearly a week now which is weird because we usually talk in the phone everyday . We met up after some time this week and tbh evreythig was perfect no arguments or anything like we usually do but she being distant since . She is going through a very hard time hence why I think she being like this but when I ask her about it she just shuts me down. She didn't want to talk to me , I tried changing the cutcumstance , made her laugh and everything was fine again but then i had enough so I blanked her the day after since she did tell me before she wanted space , she messaged me on Saturday but I was being moody toward her and shut the convo down , i texted her today and she's been giving me dead replies all day and refuse to talk to me on the phone claiming Shen doesn't want to speak . Why is she being like this ,
Sounds like you were also being off with her too... her reaction seems understandable. You need to talk with her about this and sort it out
Reply 2
Original post by uninteresting
Sounds like you were also being off with her too... her reaction seems understandable. You need to talk with her about this and sort it out

As soon as I mention she's like we be talked about no need to say else more .

She did text me she , she going through hard time because of the decisions she has made this year and doesn't want to talk to me as she think she will hurt me and this

Before that she said I want you but I keep pushing you away

Wtf
Then tell her you're worried, don't downplay how you feel with her, let her know.
Reply 4
Original post by uninteresting
Then tell her you're worried, don't downplay how you feel with her, let her know.

This girl is hard man , she's never opened up any guy since she hates being vulnerable but she opened up to me the most , I do tell her am worried literally mostly me doing the fixing in the relationship but I don't want to keep looking like a needy *******

Realationships are too much games nowrtday
I'm sure you know her best pal, good luck
dont act up too desperate.. sometimes things needs to workout for themselves. dont push it or try so hard.. a little space and time might be a good thing for both of you. about 3 to 4 days and you’ll both end up missing each other so much then start talking again with excitement

let time solve this one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending