The Student Room Group

Mesut Ozil: “I am German when we win, but..'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dddd1
So you acc think USA was about peace in the past? mind you, it has always interfeeered in other countries interior issues and has pretty much always been succesful to get rid of peace. You know what, Assad is no dictator and he for sure didnt cause all that mess, breaking news it was the US all along. US made all these terrorist groups like Al qaeda, ISIS, and guess who did 9/11? USA itself go check it for yourself, for starters they didnt even use commericial planes and yet all these calls through the planes come through not to mention the people were acc able to use their cellphones and talk for several mintutes on board. SMH

For the record trump doesnt need to turn his country in an authoritarian state and even if he wanted to he would most definitely cause a civil war which would for sure break it into several parts cause theres way too much beuracracy and the fact that different states have alot autonomy, its like making the european union into a state with all those 27 countries, hence the name United States of America.

Ah yes. The typical USA is the real terrorist scheme. Let me guess you think Jews rule the world and control the West right? The USA past actions did prompt a rise in the terror groups. But 9/11 being done by USA is sooooo logical? You conspiracy theorists are too funny. LOL.
Reply 21
Note that this isn't just about the picture (on which double standards are clearly being applied anyways)
He raises many more issues in his statement, such as him being unfairly subject to abuse regarding his identity and religion. It's also interesting how he isn't the first to highlight how he feels far from accepted despite already doing so much for the country
Original post by ProRoadman
Would you think that Assad is a dictator? I mean he’s democratically wllecwted as well but look at Syria now. Erdogan may not be a dictator but he is showing signs of acting like one. Lol, we know USA isn’t all about peace anymore. At least Trump isn’t turning the country into some authoritarian state.

Assad's family has been ruling syria with an iron fist for decades. There is no comparison between Erdogan and Assad.

Erdogan's party manages 40-50% of the vote. Whilst Assad won some rigged election with 88% of the vote with his country in the middle of a civil war.
(edited 5 years ago)
At least Trump isn’t turning the country into some authoritarian state.

lmaooo
Reply 24
Original post by rhaegar458
lmaooo

He's right, until anyone has proof that he cheated he's right.

You get triggered by the mere thought of the Donald.
Original post by bj27
He's right, until anyone has proof that he cheated he's right.

You get triggered by the mere thought of the Donald.

It must be fun being so simple minded
Tbh he hasn’t done that well internationally and I doubt he’ll be a big loss to Germany but it is awful to hear he has faced so much discirmination
Reply 27
It must be fun being so simple minded

It must be fun monolithic thinking.

Anyway ozils been pretty average for Germany other than the 2010 world cup and is using racism as a smokescreen for his crap performances mourinho style, that being said him being Muslim and Turkish means he is under the spotlight more, but surely gundogan would be making the same noise, he is not.

Germany have better no.10s around than him anyway.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by bj27
It must be fun monolithic thinking.

Anyway ozils been pretty average for Germany other than the 2010 world cup and is using racism as a smokescreen for his crap performances, that being said him being Muslim and Turkish means he is under the spotlight more, but surely gundogan would be making the same noise, he is not.

Germany have better no.10s around than him anyway.

You clearly dont watch football but thats okay you blick coconut, keep bumming the whiteys
Reply 29
You clearly dont watch football but thats okay you blick coconut, keep bumming the whiteys

Who's the racist now?

Lol at you being triggered tho. Did trump bang your Mrs or something?
(edited 5 years ago)
Ah yes. The typical USA is the real terrorist scheme. Let me guess you think Jews rule the world and control the West right? The USA past actions did prompt a rise in the terror groups. But 9/11 being done by USA is sooooo logical? You conspiracy theorists are too funny. LOL.

"Which country is the greatest threat to world peace?"
Original post by dddd1
ffs how can a democraticly elected person be named dictator. There was an attempt by the turkish army to make it into a dictatorship. Just because he looks out for the interests of his people and doesnt give into the west, suddenly makes him the bad guy? Its so depressing to think that the media has a complete hold on to your mind and you dont even ****ing realise.
I bet you see USA as the angel battling for peace. smh

btw he got the powers cause the turkish people decided to, albeit by scrapping it. A win is a win.

You do know Hitler was democratically elected?

What football comment in there is inaccurate? Ozil is notoriously inconsistent
I'm not sure its racism. It seems quite common. The best example I can think of is Andy Murray - Hes British when he wins, and Scottish when he looses. Is that racism? I wonder if there was half English german player who did the exact things Ozil has done, and given the exact same performance, he would get **** for being English, when he lost?

Its bad, but I am not sure its racism as such.

Bayerns president though was brutal.

Quick Reply

Latest