dgeorge02
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Abi_Gunasekaran)
Yes... Im also suffering... waiting for ATAS for 37 working days...
Did you communicate with ATAS. I sent an email after 4 weeks to which they replied in a generic way. I did not receive a reply to my further emails.
Abi_Gunasekaran
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by dgeorge02)
Did you communicate with ATAS. I sent an email after 4 weeks to which they replied in a generic way. I did not receive a reply to my further emails.
Yeah.. I mailed after 7 weeks and waiting for the reply yet..
Abi_Gunasekaran
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yeah.. I mailed after 7 weeks and waiting for the reply yet..
pahhhhhhhhhhh.. I got my ATAS today...
dgeorge02
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
pahhhhhhhhhhh.. I got my ATAS today...
Congrats and all the best Abi_Gunasekaran. I am still waiting. Could you please tell me whether the status of application on the online portal changed from "SUBMITTED" to anything else?
Barday
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
HelloI am waiting for a decision on my ATAS application for the past 9 weeks and my classes are scheduled to start by 23rd of September. Is there someone else in a similar situation?
Yes. I'm in a similar situation. It's been 10 weeks now but still haven't got mine. Did u get yours?
Barday
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Congrats and all the best Abi_Gunasekaran. I am still waiting. Could you please tell me whether the status of application on the online portal changed from "SUBMITTED" to anything else?
It usually changes to DECIDED once you get it.
Zujajah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi,I applied for ATAS on 18 July and still waiting for decision. Can anyone tell me the rough estimate time its taking to process at the moment?
Barday
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Zujajah)
Hi,I applied for ATAS on 18 July and still waiting for decision. Can anyone tell me the rough estimate time its taking to process at the moment?
Even i am waiting. I had applied on 16th july. Whats your subject? Is you coarse masters or a phd?
dgeorge02
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Barday)
Even i am waiting. I had applied on 16th july. Whats your subject? Is you coarse masters or a phd?
I am also waiting since 17th July. Mine is a masters course in Computational Mechanics from Swansea University. What about you?
Barday
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have a MRes from molecular and cellular biology from university of Birmingham. My course starts on 1st October. When is your course starting??
dgeorge02
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have a MRes from molecular and cellular biology from university of Birmingham. My course starts on 1st October. When is your course starting??
My classes will start on 30th of September. But I am allowed to join until 14th of October.
Barday
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Did you tried contacting the atas? I always get a generic response from them...
dgeorge02
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Did you tried contacting the atas? I always get a generic response from them...
Same here. I also got a generic response.
Zujajah
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Mine is a PhD in Control Systems Engineering.
Barday
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Did any of you get your ATAS today? It's so stressful waiting for it. You really can't do much expect wait patiently...
Zujajah
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Did any of you get your ATAS today? It's so stressful waiting for it. You really can't do much expect wait patiently...
Not yet
Barday
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Zujajah)
Not yet
Same here. Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow.
dobbyrip
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi all - can you apply for a Tier 4 visa while still waiting for your ATAS? On the website I have an ATAS reference number - can I put this down as the reference for my Tier 4 visa, and then submit the ATAS document when it arrives?
Barday
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by dobbyrip)
Hi all - can you apply for a Tier 4 visa while still waiting for your ATAS? On the website I have an ATAS reference number - can I put this down as the reference for my Tier 4 visa, and then submit the ATAS document when it arrives?
Unfortunately i don't think you can do that. You'll have to wait for the atas to come through and only then apply for a visa
dgeorge02
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Did anyone get your ATAS?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads