The Student Room Group

ATAS Delay

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abi_Gunasekaran
Yes... Im also suffering... waiting for ATAS for 37 working days...

Did you communicate with ATAS. I sent an email after 4 weeks to which they replied in a generic way. I did not receive a reply to my further emails.
Original post by dgeorge02
Did you communicate with ATAS. I sent an email after 4 weeks to which they replied in a generic way. I did not receive a reply to my further emails.

Yeah.. I mailed after 7 weeks and waiting for the reply yet..
Yeah.. I mailed after 7 weeks and waiting for the reply yet..

pahhhhhhhhhhh.. I got my ATAS today...
pahhhhhhhhhhh.. I got my ATAS today...

Congrats and all the best @Abi_Gunasekaran. I am still waiting. Could you please tell me whether the status of application on the online portal changed from "SUBMITTED" to anything else?
Reply 24
HelloI am waiting for a decision on my ATAS application for the past 9 weeks and my classes are scheduled to start by 23rd of September. Is there someone else in a similar situation?

Yes. I'm in a similar situation. It's been 10 weeks now but still haven't got mine. Did u get yours?
Reply 25
Congrats and all the best @Abi_Gunasekaran. I am still waiting. Could you please tell me whether the status of application on the online portal changed from "SUBMITTED" to anything else?

It usually changes to DECIDED once you get it.
Reply 26
Hi,I applied for ATAS on 18 July and still waiting for decision. Can anyone tell me the rough estimate time its taking to process at the moment?
Reply 27
Original post by Zujajah
Hi,I applied for ATAS on 18 July and still waiting for decision. Can anyone tell me the rough estimate time its taking to process at the moment?

Even i am waiting. I had applied on 16th july. Whats your subject? Is you coarse masters or a phd?
Original post by Barday
Even i am waiting. I had applied on 16th july. Whats your subject? Is you coarse masters or a phd?

I am also waiting since 17th July. Mine is a masters course in Computational Mechanics from Swansea University. What about you?
Reply 29
I have a MRes from molecular and cellular biology from university of Birmingham. My course starts on 1st October. When is your course starting??
Original post by Barday
I have a MRes from molecular and cellular biology from university of Birmingham. My course starts on 1st October. When is your course starting??

My classes will start on 30th of September. But I am allowed to join until 14th of October.
Reply 31
Did you tried contacting the atas? I always get a generic response from them...
Original post by Barday
Did you tried contacting the atas? I always get a generic response from them...

Same here. I also got a generic response.
Reply 33
Original post by Barday

Mine is a PhD in Control Systems Engineering.
Reply 34
Did any of you get your ATAS today? It's so stressful waiting for it. You really can't do much expect wait patiently...
Reply 35
Original post by Barday
Did any of you get your ATAS today? It's so stressful waiting for it. You really can't do much expect wait patiently...

Not yet
Reply 36
Original post by Zujajah
Not yet

Same here. Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow.
Hi all - can you apply for a Tier 4 visa while still waiting for your ATAS? On the website I have an ATAS reference number - can I put this down as the reference for my Tier 4 visa, and then submit the ATAS document when it arrives?
Reply 38
Original post by dobbyrip
Hi all - can you apply for a Tier 4 visa while still waiting for your ATAS? On the website I have an ATAS reference number - can I put this down as the reference for my Tier 4 visa, and then submit the ATAS document when it arrives?

Unfortunately i don't think you can do that. You'll have to wait for the atas to come through and only then apply for a visa
Did anyone get your ATAS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending