The Student Room Group

ATAS Delay

Scroll to see replies

Anyone who got their ATAS, when was the estimated date?
I got my ATAS certificate today which i reapplied!!
Congrats!! What do you mean by reapplied? Was it a second atas application or did you have to correct a mistake?
Yaa it was second ATAS application bcz i differed my intake as my earlier ATAS certificate was getting expired early so i reapplied!!
Original post by Rahul Jain
Yaa it was second ATAS application bcz i differed my intake as my earlier ATAS certificate was getting expired early so i reapplied!!

How long have you been waiting for the second ATAS?
July 6th estimated date..Not received yet..
Reply 146
Original post by alleycat393
You can try ringing but this is a busy time of year so you may just have to wait. Yes it may delay visa processing but there isn't much else you can do. Keep the uni in the loop though.

Do you have FCO ATAS contact number? I couldn't find it in their website.
Original post by AKSHAY ASHOK
July 6th estimated date..Not received yet..

Did you get yours?
Original post by Ritchi7
No I haven't re-applied. I have applied normally and I got it within 4 weeks. And yes if you are reapplying the same thing please make sure you cancel or ask them to cut off your first one. If incase you want to reapply because you have some corrections you can message them the corrections you need after getting the atas clearance, they will update and send another atas certificate with the corrections ( it will be very fast since you already have attained the atas all they need to do is to make corrections in the word file) so I would say to wait for getting atas and then replying them with the updation.

Have you experienced this?How long did they take it in making corrections?my passport expiray date is wrong on atas
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what to do If i have made mistake in ATAS form CAH3 Code .Should I apply for new application.
Can anyone tell me what to do If i have made mistake in ATAS form CAH3 Code .Should I apply for new application.
Hi - The same has happened to me. it is for Ph.D. I applied for ATAS on June 15th and have not received it to date. I think that due to my multiple emails to them, they have intentionally delayed my process. Now since you mentioned you reapplied for ATAS. Since the deadline for issuing CAS from my university has passed. They have told me that my entry will be deferred and I will get a new course start date hopefully Nov 1st. Do I need to reapply for the ATAS or should wait for the old one?
Original post by Shiv1908

Hi - I think you should contact your Uni for this.
Original post by alleycat393
You can try ringing but this is a busy time of year so you may just have to wait. Yes it may delay visa processing but there isn't much else you can do. Keep the uni in the loop though.

Dear all, please is there anyway to call ATAS department? I applied for ATAS last week, and my BRP will expire soon next month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending