The Student Room Group

Bike commute..... To kings college london

Hey,
i am from kingston upon thames. I thinking of going to university with 125cc. Is this wise or not?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,
i am from kingston upon thames. I thinking of going to university with 125cc. Is this wise or not?

I have no idea what this means ‘125cc’ but good luck regardless!
Reply 2
I have no idea what this means ‘125cc’ but good luck regardless!

The engine size. Do you think its safe and wise? I just find the tube too fussy and cramped.
The engine size. Do you think its safe and wise? I just find the tube too fussy and cramped.

I totally get where you’re coming from - the tube is a nightmare, especially on Monday mornings!

Uh.. I am not experienced with engine bike stuff AT ALL. But let me do a quick google!

From my brief google search, seems like you should be okay. I mean, probably best to run it by someone who actually knows their stuff, but from what I read, it looks okay.

Is this for traveling to university, so it’d be quite frequent right? You’ll probably get used to riding it, if so, so I’m sure you’ll be both safe and adjust quickly.

All the best.
Reply 5
From my brief google search, seems like you should be okay. I mean, probably best to run it by someone who actually knows their stuff, but from what I read, it looks okay.

Is this for traveling to university, so it’d be quite frequent right? You’ll probably get used to riding it, if so, so I’m sure you’ll be both safe and adjust quickly.

All the best.

Thanks. PRSOM
Thanks. PRSOM

(I have no idea what ‘PRSOM’ means).
Reply 7

I wanna rep but can't.

(Means he wants to rep you but can’t as he already has done)
Reply 9
Has anyone else got to experience riding in London with a bike?
I wanna rep but can't.

Ah, right. Thank you.

To be honest with you, I have no idea what ‘rep’ is either. I recently joined TSR, so I’m still getting my head around this stuff. Especially these green bars and stuff.

So apologise for my slow ability to comprehend things.
Reply 11
Original post by FloralHybrid
(Means he wants to rep you but can’t as he already has done)

(Thank you for clarifying :smile: )
Anyone else with bike experience in London?
BUMP
Bump plz help. Is it safe?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending