The Student Room Group

My love

Hi me and my girlfriend have a strong relationship we do love each other and really get on we are not boring together and have lots of fun. But recently she has been texting and meeting another man. I know because she was drunk one night a msg came through and said yes no problem we can meet up. I saw red and.looked into her phone and she had told her sister she was in love with 2 men. I confronted her next day and she said it wasn't love love but someone she could talk to about things . Is she cheating she also for a month turned her phone on silent and was never off WhatsApp till the early hours of the morning.
She is a THOT.

*BEGONE THOT*

get rid of her the stupid ****
Reply 2
Thanks
Original post by Jack5962
Thanks

Lol, don’t listen to him. To be honest just tell her to be straight forward. But she might just need a friend to talk to. I wouldn’t dump her; but I mean I would confront her about how you feel.
Reply 4
I have done that thanks and she is so sorry.. think I need to try and get the trust back
Yes, she is cheating on you, 95% of the time that is what happens when she is "in love with 2 guys". Who are you kidding?
Sounds like she is lying to you. She wouldn't say she was in love with two men if she didn't have feelings for this other person as well.

Can't answer whether she's actually cheating on you or not though.
Reply 7
No harm in asking her more about why she did what she did. If you decide that she is just playing with your feelings then you could get over her eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending