The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

I hate my undergrad course 😅

Does anybody know if I can do 2 very similar degrees at the same time or if I can make "minor" changes to my compulsory modules?
I'm trying to mix Medicinal Chemistry and Chemistry at UCL 😅
Have you already started your degree? It would be a good idea to talk to your personal tutor if you have, and talk to them about what you want to do. Depending on the degree, you usually have to do the compulsory modules, but again, your personal tutor will have more information for you.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
Have you already started your degree? It would be a good idea to talk to your personal tutor if you have, and talk to them about what you want to do. Depending on the degree, you usually have to do the compulsory modules, but again, your personal tutor will have more information for you.

Than you. I'm starting Medicinal Chemjstry Msc in a few months ( my place has been already confirmed as my exam results came up in July)
Original post by Neko猫
Than you. I'm starting Medicinal Chemjstry Msc in a few months ( my place has been already confirmed as my exam results came up in July)

I see. Why do you want to change your compulsory modules before you have even started?
Reply 4
I see. Why do you want to change your compulsory modules before you have even started?

My whole application to uni was made for Cambridge Natural Science and the only course that matched my personal statement was this. I loved it at other unis but I didn't really enjoyed it at UCL, but due to its reputation and ranking and stuff I still put it as my firm
Original post by Neko猫
My whole application to uni was made for Cambridge Natural Science and the only course that matched my personal statement was this. I loved it at other unis but I didn't really enjoyed it at UCL, but due to its reputation and ranking and stuff I still put it as my firm

Are you sure this is the best choice to do it at UCL? If you try to change the compulsory modules but cannot, would you still be happy with doing the course for 3/4 years?
Reply 6
Are you sure this is the best choice to do it at UCL? If you try to change the compulsory modules but cannot, would you still be happy with doing the course for 3/4 years?

I don't really have a choice now 😅. I must try to change it or otherwise learn to enjjoy it
Thx for replying though I apreciate it 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending