The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

adult nursing bcu

If I phone in tomorrow regarding transferring my course from the one I have a firm offer to the adult nursing course, will I have to go in for an interview or could I be transferred to adult nursing via the phone and a confirmation email?The two courses are very different but both are from BCU and have the same entry requirements.
Original post by polintan
If I phone in tomorrow regarding transferring my course from the one I have a firm offer to the adult nursing course, will I have to go in for an interview or could I be transferred to adult nursing via the phone and a confirmation email?The two courses are very different but both are from BCU and have the same entry requirements.

Hey, which course do you have an offer for now? :h: I'm just going to tag the @Birmingham City University rep as they'll be able to help with this :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by polintan

Hey polintan,

So sorry for the delayed response! How did you get on? Hopefully you've got this all sorted now but do let us know if you still have questions!

Thanks,

Lydia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending