The Student Room Group

PwC 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ToastMonkey
The video interview and AC? Yeah that was for pwc. (I actually got booted out after the video game stage but they reassessed me and brought my application back in.)

I applied for the Graduate Assurance scheme (Spring 19). I wasn't aware there was a specific BRC programme. Where abouts are you based?

Yeah there was a specific BRC Assurance programme!
Im based in London and chose the London office!
You?
Original post by Kimberley98
Has anyone applied for actuarial services? I've just done the final interview and I was wondering if anyone had already done it and how long it took them to get back to you.

I did mine (also for actuarial services) on the 9th of November and today I got an e-mail saying they were reviewing my answers. The ACs and final-stage assessments supposedly run between 10-12 December, so hopefully they'll respond before then.
Original post by sarah_145
Yeah there was a specific BRC Assurance programme!
Im based in London and chose the London office!
You?

Ah I see. Up in Glasgow but ACing through in Edinburgh.

Out of interest, do you know when the Spring start dates fall?
Original post by ToastMonkey
Ah I see. Up in Glasgow but ACing through in Edinburgh.

Out of interest, do you know when the Spring start dates fall?

Ah i see! Best of luck for your AC - what dates are you going in for the AC?

I'm not exactly sure, but I think its early April! I think! but not too sure!
Got an AC for Risk Assurance at London office on 29th. Any one?
Reply 165
Original post by spectral_theory
I did mine (also for actuarial services) on the 9th of November and today I got an e-mail saying they were reviewing my answers. The ACs and final-stage assessments supposedly run between 10-12 December, so hopefully they'll respond before then.

I did mine on the 11th of November and today I received my feeback. But on the pwc candidate account it mentions that they will be in touch after their test deadline.
Does yours say the same?
Original post by K1402
I did mine on the 11th of November and today I received my feeback. But on the pwc candidate account it mentions that they will be in touch after their test deadline.
Does yours say the same?

Did mine on the 13th, but haven't received feedback yet!

Hopefully, will hear from them soon!
Original post by K1402
Does yours say the same?

Yes, mine says the same -- feedback is there, but they'll be in touch after the test deadline.
Reply 168
Original post by spectral_theory
Yes, mine says the same -- feedback is there, but they'll be in touch after the test deadline.

Hopefully will hear from them soon!
Mine says the same aswell. Does anyone know what the test deadline is? I thought it was 11th November?
Hi!I’ve got an assessment centre for the 26th Nov, coming Monday and super nervous. I just don’t know what to expect. Please can you provide me with some guidance?
Original post by Anonymous
Take a breath. ACs get announced every Monday/Tuesday for the week ahead. Give it a couple of days and check back, if you haven’t seen one by next Tuesday then I’d call them.

Congrats on getting through to the AC though! I did mine about a month ago and have an offer. I’ll drop you a message to give you some advise!

I’ve got mine coming Monday. It’d be really helpful if you could guide me!
Original post by Muhammadd0098
I’ve got mine coming Monday. It’d be really helpful if you could guide me!

Have a look through some of the old threads for past accounts.

Previously, candidates have had to redo verbal, numerical and logical tests, read a case study then create a presentation, take part in a group project (sharing info then coming to a unanimous decision) and completing a one-to-one interview with an existing member of staff.
Hey everyone, just did my Career Unlocked game, got a score of 9486 and passed onto video interview, which I'll do sunday!!
Original post by Anonymous
Take a breath. ACs get announced every Monday/Tuesday for the week ahead. Give it a couple of days and check back, if you haven’t seen one by next Tuesday then I’d call them.

Congrats on getting through to the AC though! I did mine about a month ago and have an offer. I’ll drop you a message to give you some advise!

Hi! Would be great to hear about your experience of the day; I have it in a week or so.
what questions were asked in the video interview? and any tips?
Reply 176
Original post by Amanda Brown
Mine says the same aswell. Does anyone know what the test deadline is? I thought it was 11th November?

I thought the same.
But I just checked the PWC portal and they are currently reviewing applications and video interviews feedback.
Original post by youngking98
what questions were asked in the video interview? and any tips?

Most of the questions are related to a fictional situation presented to you. You get a decent bit of time to prepare each answer so think it through and wrote a plan. Then talk through it naturally and logically.
Reply 178
Hi everyone! I am about to start the careers conversation at pwc, and I have applied for L&D. Anyone applied for any HC departments? Are the interviews all the same or different given the placement you applied for? Can anyone give me tips for the interview? Like is there any obvious questions like: why pwc, why me. Any examples of any skills that will be asked?

Many thanks!
(edited 5 years ago)
Rejected after Career Conversation -- not surprised considering the feedback I was given. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending