The Student Room Group

Is sex without a condom actually better?

I just can't imagine it makes that much difference that the risk would be worth it? Don't have a dong so don't know the difference but genuinely really curious😂
Original post by Anonymous
I just can't imagine it makes that much difference that the risk would be worth it? Don't have a dong so don't know the difference but genuinely really curious😂

<clears throat>

depends on how big the 'dong' is!

However if you dont wear a condom you can get STD's.

sexually transmitted diseases (STD) or venereal diseases (VD), are infections that are commonly spread by sexual activity, especially vaginal intercourse, anal sex and oral sex.
Reply 2

is being felt up by someone wearing gloves different to someone not wearing gloves?

by the way, the risk isn't worth it.
Original post by ofdro
is being felt up by someone wearing gloves different to someone not wearing gloves?

depends on the fabric of the glove!
Reply 4
My bf and I dont use a condom. But, before I would insist on that if I didnt know a guy that well. He may have STD or have a lot of partners before me which increases risk. Better to be safe and use one, if not in long term relationship.
Without condom you'll ejaculate in just around a minute; without would be an hour.
He could make you pregnant, if his pull out game is not strong!

:cracker:
Indescribably better, but more risky.
Reply 8
Original post by urbanwarfare
Men only use condom if they're having sex with sl*ts and whores, Women who've had many sex partners...

Responsible people use condoms every time they have sex unless in a monogamous relationship and both have had a full STI screen.
Men only use condom if they're having sex with sl*ts and whores, Women who've had many sex partners...

You're probably a virgin
You're probably a virgin

Better to be a 40 year old virgin than die early because of STD not reaching 40... :laugh:
I prefer virgin girls, I can do them without condom. :laugh:

Liar.
Liar.

Maybe his implying most men don't use condom towards virgin girls :laugh:
I think it is wholeheartedly better without a condom but the risk isn't worth it, esp as a gay guy. Whilst I was with my ex, he found out he was HIV positive after a year of being with each other. We had regular unprotected sex and luckily he never passed it on to me; even after we didn't use protection all the time.. But he had several VD/STIs previously which made me think less of him before of his careless attitude towards sex. As he was certain he knew the guy who he slept with. It was a one-time meet, without a condom and boom it only takes a one time sex for a devastating, life-changing illness to become present.

Imo, it's not worth it, esp having anonymous anal sex. It might feel good in the moment, but weeks or months or in his case a year down the life, you'll have to live with the regret.

And now that we've broken up (a few months ago), I can't help but think how hard it's going to be for him to find a relationship with a guy who can love him for him and not be afraid of his illness. In the gay community you basically have to find a guy who is also positive as the safe ones would never have unprotected sex with a positive guy. But unfortunately, most positive men have the illness due to being purposely reckless and having an unhealthy affliction towards unprotected sex.
Reply 14
It really depends on the person I think it's better without but then again that's the only way I can have intercourse because I can't with condoms haha.

That being said me and my partner are clean and I'm on the implant. I'd never do it without if I didn't have effective contraception or we weren't clean :smile:
Original post by NotNotBatman
Indescribably better, but more risky.

Which makes it even more fun.
Reply 16
I definitely use condom if I were to have sex with some random girl
ye masturbating feels better than sex with a condom.

One of the reasons I'm not bothered about having sex unlike most people lol. Sex without condoms feels great but I don't want children or STDs so I just don't have sex lmao.
(edited 4 years ago)

Dont be silly wrap your willy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending