The Student Room Group

Present ideas for 6 month anniversary!!!

It’s mine and my boyfriends 6 month anniversary coming up in two weeks and I want to buy him something special, we’re long distance so I want to get him something that’ll mean something to him but nothing too cringey, but how the hell do you buy for boys??? Has anyone got any good suggestions or ideas from what they’ve bought their boyfriends plsss
Reply 1
Original post by EmilyJSB
It’s mine and my boyfriends 6 month anniversary coming up in two weeks and I want to buy him something special, we’re long distance so I want to get him something that’ll mean something to him but nothing too cringey, but how the hell do you buy for boys??? Has anyone got any good suggestions or ideas from what they’ve bought their boyfriends plsss

You know him better than most people. Make it to do with something hes mentioned in a passing comment but you will know he loves
Reply 3
Well, you should know what his interests are. Get him a gift based on his interests, what do you think he needs? If he's gamer, perhaps you could get him a new headset for example.

Also, 6 month anniversary makes no sense. Anniversary is an annual celebration, hence the name...
Original post by UWS
Well, you should know what his interests are. Get him a gift based on his interests, what do you think he needs? If he's gamer, perhaps you could get him a new headset for example.

Also, 6 month anniversary makes no sense. Anniversary is an annual celebration, hence the name...

And it makes even less sense when there's nothing official there to start with. You might as well mark "anniversaries" based on how long you've known your best friend from primary school etc.
Original post by Justvisited
And it makes even less sense when there's nothing official there to start with. You might as well mark "anniversaries" based on how long you've known your best friend from primary school etc.

Jeez, literally asked for advice on cute present ideas for inspiration. I’m aware it’s not a year ha but we can do something nice to celebrate being together
6 months is hardly an accomplishment. Don't embarrass yourself by passing that off as an anniversary...
Original post by DieselGate
6 months is hardly an accomplishment. Don't embarrass yourself by passing that off as an anniversary...

Bitter
Reply 8
Bruv that’s rude Yano you should celebrate every day your with your other doesn’t matter about the amount Of weeks or days you’ve been together you should treat it like a day to celebrate if she Wants to celebrate 6 months with her boyfriend let her im celebrating my 6 month with my girlfriend next month ( not same relationship) and I’m buying her things and celebrating you won’t understand until you’re in a relationship where the love is equal and pure 👍🏼🤦🏼*♂️
too true. I don't see my boyfriend often as we are in a ldr and we are celebrating our 6 month anniversary. every day is special in a relationship.
Reply 10
youre such an idiot man, in a loving and strong relationship the amount of months of years doesnt matter. im celebrating my 6 month snniversary with my boyfriend and im already nervous about it, cus it means so much to me

Latest

Trending

Trending