The Student Room Group

How high grade requirements are too high for an insurance?

The lowest university entry requirements I'll be applying to are AAB, meaning that one of these will probably be my insurance if I'm lucky enough to receive offers.

Are AAB entry requirements too high to choose as an insurance?
Original post by Jackudy3
The lowest university entry requirements I'll be applying to are AAB, meaning that one of these will probably be my insurance if I'm lucky enough to receive offers.

There's no minimum. In fact you could have an insurance that is higher than your firm if you wanted to
It all depends what you think you are realistically likely to get. My insurance is likely to be AAB, although I am applying to one which will be ABB offer (but that's based on an AAA start then gets reduced for 2 different reasons to ABB). I know people who aren't applying to any less than A*AA/AAA. It's what you feel comfortable with really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jackudy3

Your insurance should be whatever you think you can achieve easily. Only you know what this is. Don't forget that Clearing exists.

If it helps, the lowest requirements out of my choices is A*AA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending