The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Entry Requirements

Hello. I am currently an A level student and I believe my predicted grades will be ABB (an A in ICT and B in psychology and biology). I really want to study psychology at Royal Holloway, but I am afraid I will not get an offer as my grades are below the entry requirements. I am considering doing an epq alongside this to maybe lower the requirements for my course.Are royal Holloway lenient or strict with their entry requirements because it is my dream university and I really want to study there.
Original post by Harmony7x
Hello. I am currently an A level student and I believe my predicted grades will be ABB (an A in ICT and B in psychology and biology). I really want to study psychology at Royal Holloway, but I am afraid I will not get an offer as my grades are below the entry requirements. I am considering doing an epq alongside this to maybe lower the requirements for my course.Are royal Holloway lenient or strict with their entry requirements because it is my dream university and I really want to study there.

Hi Harmony7x,

It's great to hear you are interested in studying with us.

Our minimum entry requirements are AAA-AAB, but if you are taking an EPQ alongside your A-levels, the EPQ will be taken into consideration and result in lower A-level grades being required. Socio-economics factors which may have impacted your education will also be taken into consideration and alternative offers may be made.

If you have any other questions, please just let me know and I'm happy to help.

Susana :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending