The Student Room Group

Help me !!!

I’m in year 13 and I am highly stressed and burned out. I am so fed up about being disorganised so can anyone quickly help. I am not the desorganises type at all and the fact that I am now is overwhelming .

I need to do this things so I can “live” again but seems like 24hrs isn’t enough.

- Mock Biology test to revise ( I want to go through lots of past papers but time is tight)
- Catch up on organic chemsitry and physics notes for year 13
- I haven’t done any proper solid practice for maths ( this leaves me in a bad position for the daily test we have at school)
- i haven’t given in any homework due to me trying to sort out the above . I úsually do homework’s right after making notes but as you can see I haven’t done the notes yet :frown:

Any help appreciated .
Original post by hopefulDocc
I’m in year 13 and I am highly stressed and burned out. I am so fed up about being disorganised so can anyone quickly help. I am not the desorganises type at all and the fact that I am now is overwhelming .

I need to do this things so I can “live” again but seems like 24hrs isn’t enough.

- Mock Biology test to revise ( I want to go through lots of past papers but time is tight)
- Catch up on organic chemsitry and physics notes for year 13
- I haven’t done any proper solid practice for maths ( this leaves me in a bad position for the daily test we have at school)
- i haven’t given in any homework due to me trying to sort out the above . I úsually do homework’s right after making notes but as you can see I haven’t done the notes yet :frown:

Any help appreciated .

Make a to do list and a timetable to organise what needs doing and when. Do the post urgent work first and leave the other less important stuff for later. When you've made a timetable stick to it and you'll get through it all. Just work through one thing at a time.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Make a to do list and a timetable to organise what needs doing and when. Do the post urgent work first and leave the other less important stuff for later. When you've made a timetable stick to it and you'll get through it all. Just work through one thing at a time.

Thank you
Stop worrying about how much stuff you need to do and start doing them. Perhaps put them in order of most to least important and do the most important things first so that if you run out of time the damage is minimised.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending