The Student Room Group

im confused with this relationship?

this is going to be very long but i want to explain every bit so you get where my head is...

Am i setting myself to be getting hurt? or am i heading the right direction?

a while back at a party i met this beautiful girl at the party and got with her, she was extremely shy and never been in a proper relationship.
So after the party she was really happy and was like im glad you were my kiss and that really touched my heart for someone who'd got off with loads of others so i decided i'd carry on with this one, something special about her, i soon got quite attached and she was really excited to meet again, so i do and the problem is she lives a 3 hours cycle from me and with the car being used nearly everyday it's hard to see here but i went for it anyway. It goes really well apart from the end i go to hers but since she's scared to tell her mum that i'm here we leave to a cafe and i ask her do you think this will work between us, she was like idk but i really want it to and ill try my best. we make out and then i ask her third person 'if i'd ask you if you'd go out with me what'd you think' she had a really hesitant response and eventually ended with 'is it ok if i think about it'

later that night she messages me saying i had a really good night and hope u did sorry i had to leave early ... so i take that as a plus note

The morning after she messages me saying i don't think this is going to work between us i was walking home and something just hit me and i feel like im not ready for a serious relationship.

So this hit me a lot harder when i my ex broke up with me after 3 weeks and i barely know this girl... usually i'd leave it like ok she's made her decision theres nothing i can do. I didn't i acted i guess 'desperate' but i did what probably most guys would do and asked there friend if what she said was true and some deep ass messages and she was like yeh it's 100% genuine and i think you should tell her that.

i do that... she responds with i honestly need time i think, and says sorry this had also been on my mind all day as well

i tell her that i really like her and i know we aren't the most confident and take as much time to think about it

she was like i really like you too and thank you... so thats were the day ends...

the next day i popup, yeh i guess this could be a sign of neediness but it's been done so i j talk to her, joke with her and talk to her normally and at one point she asks me to send a picture i took with her the other day, im confused as she literally wanted to end it with me the end before but i send it anyway

so at one point me being worried about what we are at i ask her so what we talked about last night did you think about it
she responded with 'yeh kinda but is it okay if i think over it for a bit longer' 'we can still talk right' 'only if u want too'

so that's about it for that day... so the next day we talk normally i don't bother asking that question hoping she'd say something and when i say normally like with 4 x's and stuff like that, only difference is she isn't eager to meet or anything... so after the party i met she was like i wish i was still huggin u and stuff and like i really wanna see you and **** like that. she still sorta flirts and talks like she likes me but i don't know how to work this atm?
Reply 1
someone respond i really need advice on this
Sounds like me. It sounds like she wants a relationship but is also scared of one maybe due to family reactions, being scared of hurting you or getting hurt herself. I think you just need to give her time.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Sounds like me. It sounds like she wants a relationship but is also scared of one maybe due to family reactions, being scared of hurting you or getting hurt herself. I think you just need to give her time.

okay, i guess i j really want a solid awnser, i know it's probably quite hard to say what u want but ugh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending