The Student Room Group

Warwick wrongly classed me as a overseas applicant

This offer is subject to you obtaining grades AAB at A Level in 3 subjects including Mathematics and Physics. This offer excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking. If your Science A Level(s) include a Practical Skills Test, you must achieve a Pass in each. This offer is also conditional on official verification of your GCSE English Language. The University regards you as overseas for fees purposes.

I have been living in the UK for over 5 years now and I have a PR card and a week ago Warwick requested those and i sent it to them but they have classed me as overseas does this mean i have to pay 27K? HELP?
Original post by sandeshisis
This offer is subject to you obtaining grades AAB at A Level in 3 subjects including Mathematics and Physics. This offer excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking. If your Science A Level(s) include a Practical Skills Test, you must achieve a Pass in each. This offer is also conditional on official verification of your GCSE English Language. The University regards you as overseas for fees purposes.

I have been living in the UK for over 5 years now and I have a PR card and a week ago Warwick requested those and i sent it to them but they have classed me as overseas does this mean i have to pay 27K? HELP?

SFE cannot advise on fee status. That is decided by universities. You need to speak to Warwick and find out whether they have all the information they need to complete a fee assessment.

If they decide that you are eligible to pay home fees then they will amend your offer.
Original post by sandeshisis

Hi,

As PQ has stated we would advise to speak to your university regarding the tuition fees as this the sole decision of the university.

Thanks,
Erin K

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending