The Student Room Group

Uglyish girls

Before you jump on your keyboards and shout obscenities at me, this is not being a ****. This is me giving an opinion on peoples attractiveness, something everyone of you have and always will do. It's the same as a girl possibly wanting someone tall, it's a natural instinct.

Anyway, my situation is that a lot of girls who are not very attractive, though not to the extent where they've got a gammy leg and a missing eyeball, are usually the ones who are attracted to me and try to make it known to me/ask my out (I'm a guy in case you hadn't realised already). Would this suggest that my appearance would be considered equally uglyish?

It's a sensitive topic, I understand, but don't bother responding if youre going to call my 'personality ugly' because I have a natural preference for girls.
it might be because the good looking girls are taken and then there’s girls who are okay looking but have confidence so they feel like they could get with u? But tbf loads of pretty girls don’t have that much confidence I mean beauty is only skin deep so try look a bit deeper next time someone you think that’s not highly attractive asks you out. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending