The Student Room Group

Is it just me or is he embarrassed by me????

me and my friend Michael have known each other for 5 years now. I use to go out with one of his friends but the relationship was very abusive and we finally ended it after 3 years. Just before we broke up, me and Michael started living together. About 5months after me and my ex broke up, me and Michael realised we actually had slight feelings for each other and started sleeping together. It’s been really casual for the last year but in the last three months, we’ve decided we want to be actually seeing each other. However, this whole time we haven’t told anyone about our secret sessions of Sleeping together or even that we have started seeing each other. Now that we are looking to move away together, he finds it weird that we will have to stay at a hotel together. I don’t want to pester him and make him think I’m crazy but why would that be weird? I just need someone to help me get why that’s weird haha is it because he’s embarrassed of me? Is it because no one knows? Is it because no one really knows yet? I just don’t know what to make of it. I don’t see how it could be weird after this long together
Reply 1
Wow you have made so many threads, chill!

It could be weird because he hates hotels,

Weird because you're both going to be staying together and up until this point the relationship has been strictly carnal.

Weird because someone might find out.

It's really best to be asking him about this x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending