The Student Room Group

What gets u most in guys????

Girls - what gets u the most in guys???

For me it’s when a guy is cute. Like not as I’m he looks cute but as in his personality and behaviour is cute.

There’s this guy at work who is just sooo cute like he’s really helpful, always up for a chat, really relaxed and layed back. Today I was working a 12 hours shift and he had a 17 hour one. After we closed he was so shattered it was soooo cute like omg u probably won’t understand but yeah I’m in love
You sure you want to approach a guy at work? What happens when you succeed then the relationship fails & you're still colleagues?
Original post by Anonymous

For me it’s when a guy is cute. Like not as I’m he looks cute but as in his personality and behaviour is cute.

There’s this guy at work who is just sooo cute like he’s really helpful, always up for a chat, really relaxed and layed back. Today I was working a 12 hours shift and he had a 17 hour one. After we closed he was so shattered it was soooo cute like omg u probably won’t understand but yeah I’m in love

How's it ''cute'' that he was shattered?

Also, don't call him that to his face unless he's like 13 years old.
Reply 3
Original post by hello_shawn
You sure you want to approach a guy at work? What happens when you succeed then the relationship fails & you're still colleagues?

I’m not planning to approach anyone calm down. The question was what do other girls see in guys, simple as.
Reply 4
Original post by Krisis
How's it ''cute'' that he was shattered?

Also, don't call him that to his face unless he's like 13 years old.

I’m not gonna call him that I’m not stupid.

And with the shattered thing, he was acting really funny and cute, almost as if he were drunk, I’m not saying it’s cute that he was shattered.
When they give you attention, i hate it when they are rude to you for no reason and in a serious way. I honestly hate that, i don't mind if they cocky or rude in a funny way but when they disrespect you i personally dont find that attractive but i dont want them to be clingy either...
Reply 6
Original post by lydiot
When they give you attention, i hate it when they are rude to you for no reason and in a serious way. I honestly hate that, i don't mind if they cocky or rude in a funny way but when they disrespect you i personally dont find that attractive but i dont want them to be clingy either...

Thank you. First person with a nice answer.
No joke but I acc love goofy guys
Reply 8

You'd love me, I'm tired all the time! :sleep:
I’m not gonna call him that I’m not stupid.

And with the shattered thing, he was acting really funny and cute, almost as if he were drunk, I’m not saying it’s cute that he was shattered.

Lol sorry I didn't mean to come across are rude or *******y.

The internet is so difficult to use effectively, man.
Goofy, clumsy guys who have a hard time expressing their feelings but when they do they get all embarrassed and cute. I really appreciate it.
*guy is shattered after a long shift* *OP doesn't ask him if he's alright or offer a drink/ride home*

*comes on student room and tells a bunch of teenagers hes cute.
Omg shy boys are the best. Also funny guys; what's not there to love?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending