The Student Room Group

Going on a break from my bf?

I am at uni my bf is at home but lately i have felt trapped in this relationship, also there is this hot guy I have been flirting with at uni and I really want to sleep with him, would going on a break with my bf so i could get it out my system solve this?
Reply 1
0/10. Bye.
Original post by Sassy girly
I am at uni my bf is at home but lately i have felt trapped in this relationship, also there is this hot guy I have been flirting with at uni and I really want to sleep with him, would going on a break with my bf so i could get it out my system solve this?

Solve what? The fact you're feeling trapped in the relationship? Maybe for a short while, until days go by and you find yourself still in the relationship.

If you're attracted to this "hot guy" at Uni and want to sleep with him and vice-versa, I would probably say maybe you're not as into your bf as much as you'd like or think. And so, if you're feeling trapped, why not just end it?

If you go on a break, and sleep with this guy, chances are you won't want to come off the break, and so I would say either control yourself and try and bring that closeness back with bf (I know it may be hard with being away) or just break things off and maybe explain how being away from him has made you realise that perhaps you're not as into him as you imagined.

Nope. End it with BF and sleep with other as a single girl. Cheating isnt cool. Seems like your relationship is over anyway. Troll or not too late.
Lol you don't wanna go on a break, you wanna break up. And do it. Do him a favour.
What's more important to you: this new guy or your boyfriend?

You're disrespecting your boyfriend by already flirting with this other guy. If this guy is worth jeopardising your current relationship for then do your boyfriend a favour and end it with him.
what the actual ****
Reply 7
You either stick with him and have some integrity, or you break up with him completely, go in whatever direction gets your panties wet, and give him a chance to get with a girl who's actually worthy of his affection.
Reply 8
Girls ain’t **** 😂
You only want a break because you want your bf there waiting for you just in case you regret your decision. I know so many people that went stop uni single and broke up with their partner. A year or so later they completely regretted it because a lifetime of happiness is more important than a few years of casual sex. And you don't feel trapped. Don't lie, you're trying to make yourself feel better for flirting with another guy and wanting to sleep with him. Grow up, get a grip and realise if you leave your bf you may never find anyone else :smile:
No reason to go on a break to sleep around lol.

May as well dump him.

And be the free spirit you wish to be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending