The Student Room Group

I think a girl is playing mind games with me.

There is a girl I used to have a crush kn. I asked her out and she rejected me. I thought I had gotten over her until a year later we started to be friendly with each other again. She asked for my number and sent me text messages saying she loved me and things like that. I know she was only joking when she said these things. She the. Went on to tell me how she feels that no one wants a relationship anymore or that one wants her. I feel so confused as she knows that I wanted her. I have decided to ignore her since she is just using me as a plaything when she is bored.

Scroll to see replies

Always trust your gut instinct. It does sound like she's messing with you! You deserve better!
Original post by Tom2001
There is a girl I used to have a crush kn. I asked her out and she rejected me. I thought I had gotten over her until a year later we started to be friendly with each other again. She asked for my number and sent me text messages saying she loved me and things like that. I know she was only joking when she said these things. She the. Went on to tell me how she feels that no one wants a relationship anymore or that one wants her. I feel so confused as she knows that I wanted her. I have decided to ignore her since she is just using me as a plaything when she is bored.

Patch all her messages. Just do that.
She is so obnoxius, I suggest avoiding her. She is coming back just cuz she probably got rejected or was hurt. Also if she hurt you I wouldn't consider any further relationship with her even a viable/sensible option. Find the one best for you and live for the future.
Reply 4
Yeah definitely sounds like she’s playing you, just remove her from your life.
Reply 5
Original post by PositiveThoughts
Always trust your gut instinct. It does sound like she's messing with you! You deserve better!

Thank You. I was wanting a second opinion. She does come across as a bit fake.
Reply 6
Original post by Afforestation
Patch all her messages. Just do that.

What do you mean by patch?
Reply 7
Original post by MinatoNamikaze
She is so obnoxius, I suggest avoiding her. She is coming back just cuz she probably got rejected or was hurt. Also if she hurt you I wouldn't consider any further relationship with her even a viable/sensible option. Find the one best for you and live for the future.

Thank You. I have heard rumours that she lost her virginity on a one night stand and then was given the elbow by the bloke she slept with. She could just be using me to patch over the hole created by him.
Reply 8
Original post by patry27
Yeah definitely sounds like she’s playing you, just remove her from your life.

I have blocked her mobile phone number.
Original post by Tom2001
What do you mean by patch?

Patch is when you open someones message and dont respond.
a girl did this to me or i think she did. friendzoned me when i confronted her and played crush when we were 'besties'. instant block is the right path mate.
Reply 11
Patch is when you open someones message and dont respond.

I suppose that would annoy her more as she can actually see that I am deliberately ignoring her.
She looks like she’s using you coz she’s bored. I suggest you stop chatting to her. She’s not worth it and you definitely deserve someone serious x. Don’t settle for less
Reply 13
Original post by I'mComingOxford
a girl did this to me or i think she did. friendzoned me when i confronted her and played crush when we were 'besties'. instant block is the right path mate.

I hate all of these games that people seem to play. Why can’t two people be open with each other?
Original post by Tom2001
I suppose that would annoy her more as she can actually see that I am deliberately ignoring her.

Well shes screwing with you so make it clear to her she cant do that. Stand up for yourself instead of being spineless and she'll either stop messing with you or start liking you.
Reply 15
Well shes screwing with you so make it clear to her she cant do that. Stand up for yourself instead of being spineless and she'll either stop messing with you or start liking you.

Thank You. Next time she tries to play me I will call her out on it.
Original post by Tom2001

She need to get sent to a lunatic asylum. Her brain seems dead; no use to any neither to her nor to you.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by MathsLove
She need to get sent to a lunatic asylum. Her brain seems dead; no use to any neither to her nor to you.

I agree.
Reply 18
Reply 19

Thank You

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending