The Student Room Group

menstrual cups

as someone who has always struggle with tampons, would it be useless to try a menstrual cup? I could never comfortably get tampons high enough and it was always super uncomfortable wearing them because I'm really tight down there when I'm not turned on (sorry for tmi) I like the idea of menstrual cups as they're good for the environment but I saw one in person today and they're much bigger than I thought. has anyone else been able to use them despite not being able to get tampons to work?
Original post by Anonymous
as someone who has always struggle with tampons, would it be useless to try a menstrual cup? I could never comfortably get tampons high enough and it was always super uncomfortable wearing them because I'm really tight down there when I'm not turned on (sorry for tmi) I like the idea of menstrual cups as they're good for the environment but I saw one in person today and they're much bigger than I thought. has anyone else been able to use them despite not being able to get tampons to work?

As with anything it'll just take practice! I've heard lots of women saying it took a few tries to get the cup to be comfortable because you have to figure out angles etc. Give it a go and enough chances and you'll know if it's right for you or not.

Quick Reply

Latest