The Student Room Group

Feel like I might be failing

Hello :grin:,

If you are worried about an assignment mark or exam or any general university struggles, I would recommend speaking to any support services your university or college offers. Most of the time these services do not get fully utilised by students.

If you want to message us in private or on here we would be delighted to give you some further advice if you wished?

I hope this helps,

Tom :smile:
:groovy:

Feel like I might be failing

If you are worried about an assignment mark or exam or any general university struggles, I would recommend speaking to any support services your university or college offers. Most of the time these services do not get fully utilised by students.

If you want to message us in private or on here we would be delighted to give you some further advice if you wished?

I hope this helps,

Original post by Liverpool Hope University

I hope this helps,

Thanks you Tom for the reply. I do use a lot of help my tutor and lecturer but I feel as if though they don’t help much idk why but it really does come down to me and how I use the the tips they’re giving me.
Hey!
Dont worry, im sure you will be ok, we can only do our best! I think the best thing to do which has always helped me is to try to attend all lectures and seminars so that you know you havent missed anything and you can check each week if you are on the right track :smile:
Sophia
Original post by hallamstudents
Hey!
Dont worry, im sure you will be ok, we can only do our best! I think the best thing to do which has always helped me is to try to attend all lectures and seminars so that you know you havent missed anything and you can check each week if you are on the right track :smile:
Sophia

Thank you sophie for your tips. I’ll be sure to use them for the next semesters!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending