The Student Room Group

mum gives me no space even walks in on me getting undressed

i am sick of the house im 16 i live in my mum gives me no privacy she constantly walks in on me even when I was going to the toilet she walks in because she insisted having no locks on the bathroom or bedrooms another time i been in the bath and shes walked in but the thing is I was getting undressed this one time and she walked in and even had the cheek to remark that I was disgusting because I shave below, I really want to move out, what do I do?
Apply to unis through ucas and get offers

now you can move out
Buy a door wedge? That's what I'd do
Original post by mr reviver4
send me a picture of your down below then perhaps I can judge if it is disgusting or not

Ur acc disgusting
Original post by Pool lass
i am sick of the house im 16 i live in my mum gives me no privacy she constantly walks in on me even when I was going to the toilet she walks in because she insisted having no locks on the bathroom or bedrooms another time i been in the bath and shes walked in but the thing is I was getting undressed this one time and she walked in and even had the cheek to remark that I was disgusting because I shave below, I really want to move out, what do I do?

Hi
I hope my advice comes handy. I feel like u should maybe talk to this with ur mum or maybe get another family member involved? It’s obvs not normal that she is doing this so u need to set some band stand up for ur self
Reply 5
Mum sounds like a crazy *****. Either buy a door wedge or fight fire with fire. do the same with her then blackmail her with photos/recordings of her until she buys a lock. 2 years may seem like a while but it will fly by and soon you'll be free in uni.
If you masturbate you'll go to hell, your mother is just watching out for you.
Reply 7
Are you f/m

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending