The Student Room Group

I've sent the wrong signals completely

there is a boy who I've known for over a year, at first he was very self obsessed and it was all about him. he calls all of his ex's "crazy" and he calls them all "sl*t's" etc and is quite demeaning to woman. somehow, we became friends because I told him to tone that kind of behaviour down because it's disgusting. anyway, i let lines blur and thought i had feelings for him, i straight up said to him "im unsure as wether or not I see you as more of a friend and I don't want to start anything at the moment" he straight up admitted he's liked me the entire time. but now he's acting as though I'm "hot and bothered by him" and he keeps saying that I've obviously had feelings for him the whole time even though i was dealing with a bad relationship and break up and the thought of this other buy made me feel sick. he won't listen to what i say and keeps straight up pushing me romantically even though I'm not in a state of mind where I can be pushed right now.
Original post by Anonymous
there is a boy who I've known for over a year, at first he was very self obsessed and it was all about him. he calls all of his ex's "crazy" and he calls them all "sl*t's" etc and is quite demeaning to woman. somehow, we became friends because I told him to tone that kind of behaviour down because it's disgusting. anyway, i let lines blur and thought i had feelings for him, i straight up said to him "im unsure as wether or not I see you as more of a friend and I don't want to start anything at the moment" he straight up admitted he's liked me the entire time. but now he's acting as though I'm "hot and bothered by him" and he keeps saying that I've obviously had feelings for him the whole time even though i was dealing with a bad relationship and break up and the thought of this other buy made me feel sick. he won't listen to what i say and keeps straight up pushing me romantically even though I'm not in a state of mind where I can be pushed right now.

He sounds like a lot of hassle, immature and much more trouble than he is worth.
Ask him to stop, be clear and just say you like him as a friend [ not sure why?}, but that is all.

If you get involved, then enjoy but it sounds like a deal to stay clear of imo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending