The Student Room Group

Ex showed up at my house unexpectedly...

She randomly showed up last night. She looked in a right state: hair was unkempt, and she hardly spoke for a while - I even think she had been crying.

She said she had a really horrible last couple of weeks, that she overreacted, that she was sorry for being such a *****, and really wants us to continue.

I told her I would think about it.

She also gave me the present she wanted to give me for Christmas (which had only just been delivered to her).
If you still care for her then atleast see what the crisis is. She sounds like she's in a bad place.

It's up to you what you want from her/who broke it off/why you broke up.
Original post by Anonymous
She randomly showed up last night. She looked in a right state: hair was unkempt, and she hardly spoke for a while - I even think she had been crying.

She said she had a really horrible last couple of weeks, that she overreacted, that she was sorry for being such a *****, and really wants us to continue.

I told her I would think about it.

She also gave me the present she wanted to give me for Christmas (which had only just been delivered to her).

Is this just stream of consciousness? What is it you want?

Agree with cow just on a human decency level.
Reply 3
Original post by Apachecow
If you still care for her then atleast see what the crisis is. She sounds like she's in a bad place.

It's up to you what you want from her/who broke it off/why you broke up.

Original post by 999tigger
Is this just stream of consciousness? What is it you want?

Agree with cow just on a human decency level.

She broke up with me. Of course I still care for her and really like her.

Maybe she regrets breaking up?

She did leave a lot happier, and initiated a kiss and told me to keep in touch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending