The Student Room Group

Do girls like lanky boys

everyone keeps telling me i'm lanky, i'm really self concious. i am slim but i am not gangly and i have decent shoulder muscle but i've never had a girlfriend or anything, do girls go for skinny guys. i'm 6'2

Scroll to see replies

If they are a Liverpool footballer, then yes, as Peter Crouch will testify.
I personally wouldn't I mean being tall is attractive but not TOO slim. They probs just call you it because you're tall rather than slim, also you may be fine it's all subjective like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. don't worry xx
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I personally wouldn't I mean being tall is attractive but not TOO slim. They probs just call you it because you're tall rather than slim, also you may be fine it's all subjective like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. don't worry xx

do you want to see a picture?
Reply 4
yes. lmao
do you want to see a picture?

It's beneficial, yes. But don't feel pressured into doing it, if you don't want.
Reply 6
It's beneficial, yes. But don't feel pressured into doing it, if you don't want.

Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Not found.
Reply 8
Not found.

try that
You're cute, I'm gay, wanna date?
everyone keeps telling me i'm lanky, i'm really self concious. i am slim but i am not gangly and i have decent shoulder muscle but i've never had a girlfriend or anything, do girls go for skinny guys. i'm 6'2

yeh totally, i would. i literally don't care about build. if you're nice, and i find u attractive, doesn't matter :smile:

You're not even as slim as you think you look. You're in good shape. Don't be self conscious.
You're not even as slim as you think you look. You're in good shape. Don't be self conscious.

i just keep get called it all the time and i know a lot of it is just banter but I do reflect on it a lot
You're cute, I'm gay, wanna date?

afraid i don't bat for the other side, considered it but i'd rather try and get a gf
afraid i don't bat for the other side, considered it but i'd rather try and get a gf

Sarcasm at its finest🤣😂
You look like that guy from warm bodies but taller, you’re not too slim at all, if you’re a teen you can still have your metabolism slow down later on, if you’re fully grown you could invest some money for the gym if you’re that self conscious but I think you’re fine
You look like that guy from warm bodies but taller, you’re not too slim at all, if you’re a teen you can still have your metabolism slow down later on, if you’re fully grown you could invest some money for the gym if you’re that self conscious but I think you’re fine

I am 15 but i eat loads and I have tried eating upwards of 3K calories a day and I do work out. I'm quite self concious about my wrists and arms they are really skinny but not massively long
Reply 18
YES
This is literally me - but I have had 1 gf ish - complicated which I’m not going into, honestly I’m 6ft2 and get called lanky a lot but just don’t try to listen to it. Most people automatically say that you are Lanky if your tall just as a sorta stereotype.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending