The Student Room Group

Blocked just before first date.

Hi guys just wondering if this happens to a lot of guys. Ive been talking to this girl on tinder for the last 3 weeks sexting her basically every night and getting positive responses. We finally set up a date so we can chill out and do some stuff together. On the day of the date, she texts me saying she’s just getting in the shower and she’ll text when she leaves so see me in a bit. 30 mins later I’m standing there and I check my phones and I’ve been blocked off of all social media and unmatched on tinder so I can’t even message her😭. Where did I go wrong?
We can’t really answer that since you haven’t shown us any conversation that you had
She's probably got serious with another guy and doesn't want your notification popping up when she's with him.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys just wondering if this happens to a lot of guys. Ive been talking to this girl on tinder for the last 3 weeks sexting her basically every night and getting positive responses. We finally set up a date so we can chill out and do some stuff together. On the day of the date, she texts me saying she’s just getting in the shower and she’ll text when she leaves so see me in a bit. 30 mins later I’m standing there and I check my phones and I’ve been blocked off of all social media and unmatched on tinder so I can’t even message her😭. Where did I go wrong?

You got catfished, dude.
she probably chickened out
Original post by Anonymous

You probably didn't do anything wrong - some people just think it's fun to flirt on Tinder as it builds their self esteem in some wierd way but they have no intention of actually meeting the other person/people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending