The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

accomodation at uni of sheffield??

Hi!!! what is the best accomodation at uni of sheffield for someone who does occasionally party and go out, but likes quiet sometimes too??
I would prefer not to have city
They are designed quiet flats, (I'm staying in one) basically no loud music or parties in the flat and if you get back late then don't be drunk and loud sort of thing but can still go out. I know a couple in my flat that go to parties occasionally and it's no problem

If you did choose this option then be aware the people you are living with might not choose to go out to parties but if your fine with going with none flatmate people then it would be fine

Also you are able to do profiles at Sheffield and pick the room if it's your firm and book before a set date and can find the sort of people you would be living with so that might help
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Jess_Lomas
They are designed quiet flats, (I'm staying in one) basically no loud music or parties in the flat and if you get back late then don't be drunk and loud sort of thing but can still go out. I know a couple in my flat that go to parties occasionally and it's no problem

If you did choose this option then be aware the people you are living with might not choose to go out to parties but if your fine with going with none flatmate people then it would be fine

Also you are able to do profiles at Sheffield and pick the room if it's your firm and book before a set date and can find the sort of people you would be living with so that might help

thank you so much!!!!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi!!! what is the best accomodation at uni of sheffield for someone who does occasionally party and go out, but likes quiet sometimes too??
I would prefer not to have city

Hi,
I can only share my own experiences of being in halls, but it might change year on year. I would say the Endcliffe blocks closest to the Edge tended to have the most noise as they had the more people walking past them/ going to the Edge Bar or village shop. However, I don't think that there was much difference between the blocks, so I would just go with the one you like the most! When I was in first year, Ranmoor tended to be a bit quieter than Endcliffe but this may change year on year.
Hope this helps,
Sofia (3rd Year Biochemistry student)
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending