The Student Room Group

when i finished masturbating the wrong thing happened

I was masturbating today and when i orgasmed, obviously you would expect semen to come out but initially it was urine that came out, then semen. I'm kinda worried about this and if i should get a checkup or something since i'm only 16.

Does anybody know if this is a reason for concern? I've never heard of something like this happening.
Original post by Anonymous
I was masturbating today and when i orgasmed, obviously you would expect semen to come out but initially it was urine that came out, then semen. I'm kinda worried about this and if i should get a checkup or something since i'm only 16.

Does anybody know if this is a reason for concern? I've never heard of something like this happening.

Is this the first time it's happened? Did it hurt? Did you feel the need to urinate beforehand?
Reply 2
Sorry for taking a while to reply.
To answer your questions:
1. This is the first time it's happened, although since then it's happened a couple more times as i tried to figure out what casued it. Turns out that urine only comes out when i "stimulate" the head of my penis, just stroking the shaft causes a normal reaction.
2. It did not hurt at all, it occurred at orgasm
3. I was not desperate for the bathroom but i could have gone, since then on the two other occassions my bladder was virtually empty as a significantly smaller amount of urine came out.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Is this the first time it's happened? Did it hurt? Did you feel the need to urinate beforehand?

I am still a virgin and so and am quite anxious to have sex as if this were to happen it would be very embarassing, obviously. Should i seek professional help? or have you or has anyone else seen or heard of something like this?
1. This is the first time it's happened, although since then it's happened a couple more times as i tried to figure out what casued it. Turns out that urine only comes out when i "stimulate" the head of my penis, just stroking the shaft causes a normal reaction.
3. I was not desperate for the bathroom but i could have gone, since then on the two other occassions my bladder was virtually empty as a significantly smaller amount of urine came out.
I am still a virgin and so and am quite anxious to have sex as if this were to happen it would be very embarassing, obviously. Should i seek professional help? or have you or has anyone else seen or heard of something like this?

I don't think it's anything to worry about. Just make sure you go for a wee before you do anything sexual. You can of course see your GP if you really want to.

Are you sure it isn't just precum?

Quick Reply

Latest