The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Flatmates

Hey guys,
I am currently an offer holder for UClan medicine. I am in high school, and I was wondering if any student would want to be flatmates who is currently an offer holder. I am open to any major, medicine or anything else. Most preferably a non mature student. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you guys, but I am high school currently, so I really doubt if we could get along.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks a lot.
Original post by TSR_Ollie
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I do this?

Reply 3
Original post by Navesaram
Hey guys,
I am currently an offer holder for UClan medicine. I am in high school, and I was wondering if any student would want to be flatmates who is currently an offer holder. I am open to any major, medicine or anything else. Most preferably a non mature student. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you guys, but I am high school currently, so I really doubt if we could get along.

Hiya I would like to know what interview questions they asked you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending