The Student Room Group

Charles First Faculty Medicine Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
same i got 242, but i would definitely choose charles first faculty because firstly its in prague which is a very lively place, secondly because it is the most reputable one and also i think the campus and stuff of first fac is better.

okay! thats great! do you live in dubai too?
congratss!! also dont they tell u at the end of the interview if u got in or not? coz at the end of my interview my interviewer told me im accepted. so that means i am right? but i'm still waiting on the official letter

Tysm🤩 ...but nop they didnt tell me anything at the end of interview....they just told mine is a strong application n the results will be out by then end of this week.....so I'm also waiting!
Original post by kcrane
okay! thats great! do you live in dubai too?

yupp
Reply 43
i have similar views as you.. about going to HK..even though they told me in the first faculty interview that i passed and should be getting the letter..when you make a final decision on where you will be going, pls PM me, and we could get in contact!
Yeah, I see that quite a lot of people have the first faculty as their priority, when we receive the official confirmation, maybe we should make a group or have a video conference so we can get to know each other, I'm an Indian living in the UAE, so basically, I can relate to everybody on this discussion 😉.
Reply 45
Original post by Sarthak Modh
Yeah, I see that quite a lot of people have the first faculty as their priority, when we receive the official confirmation, maybe we should make a group or have a video conference so we can get to know each other, I'm an Indian living in the UAE, so basically, I can relate to everybody on this discussion 😉.

I’m not too sure about first faculty yet..
still thinking..😅
Original post by Sarthak Modh

yess me too. have you accepted their offer?
Original post by kcrane
I’m not too sure about first faculty yet..
still thinking..😅

when are you gonna decide?
Original post by kcrane
i have similar views as you.. about going to HK..even though they told me in the first faculty interview that i passed and should be getting the letter..when you make a final decision on where you will be going, pls PM me, and we could get in contact!

yess my final decision is first faculty
Reply 49
yess me too. have you accepted their offer?

what email id is the offer letter being sent by? i've received no offer letter till now..
Reply 50
when are you gonna decide?

yeah.. i think i will mostly go with LFHK over LF1.. it seems to be more suitable for a person like me..
i've done my research and i'm done thinking and stressing about choosing between the 2 since the past 5 days :colonhash:

i really hope all of us become great doctors in future :smile:

although, i will take a final call tomorrow!! :wink:

Original post by kcrane
what email id is the offer letter being sent by? i've received no offer letter till now..

no not email that will come in june, but go the portal (the website link) that they gave the results have been released there.
Original post by kcrane
yeah.. i think i will mostly go with LFHK over LF1.. it seems to be more suitable for a person like me..
i've done my research and i'm done thinking and stressing about choosing between the 2 since the past 5 days :colonhash:

i really hope all of us become great doctors in future :smile:

although, i will take a final call tomorrow!! :wink:

ohh okayy yess we will! is it just me or is anyone a little scared but excited at the same time to do medicine?
Reply 53
no not email that will come in june, but go the portal (the website link) that they gave the results have been released there.

oh okay.. thank you so much!!
Original post by kcrane
oh okay.. thank you so much!!

welcome! did you get admitted??
Hey ppl!!! Just checked my portal n I got accepted into the first faculty🥳🥳🥳.....but can someone tell where have to accept the offer???
Original post by Aksharaa
Hey ppl!!! Just checked my portal n I got accepted into the first faculty🥳🥳🥳.....but can someone tell where have to accept the offer???

Yeah I got mine too! I think you'll receive another email on how to accept the offer. The deadline is June 30th anyways so you have time.
Reply 57
yes.. I did but I’m thinking of opting HK Faculty 😀😀
Reply 58
welcome! did you get admitted??

yes.. but I’m thinking of opting for HK Faculty 😀😀
Reply 59
Hi guys :smile: did anyone get their Hradec Kralove results? I, thankfully, got in. But a bit annoying that they're only giving 9 days to accept the offer (wtf?), otherwise we risk losing our place.

Hi.. are you opting for LFHK or LF1?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending