The Student Room Group

Theory test cancelled.

So I booked my theory test yesterday for April 18th, and got an email today saying it had been cancelled, but it said that I had cancelled the test - "As requested, we have cancelled the following appointment", as if I'd logged in and cancelled it myself. I was confused so I tried to log back into the dvsa login panel thing where you put your full name, driving licence number and date of birth, but now when I input my licence number, it says "Driving licence number is required" as if I haven't put anything in the field, but I've definitely put all 16 characters in. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
That is really odd... and it does sound like you made the request... but sometimes errors are made.

Can you ring them up to clarify instead?
Reply 2
Ring up the DVSA instead.

They'll be able to answer.
Reply 3
I'm a driving instructor and exactly the same has happened to one of my pupils last night. We've had no clarification from DVSA as yet so I don't know why this is happening but I'll bet it's down to coronavirus...
Original post by mbge8le2
I'm a driving instructor and exactly the same has happened to one of my pupils last night. We've had no clarification from DVSA as yet so I don't know why this is happening but I'll bet it's down to coronavirus...

This post is a year old
Reply 5
Hi all I booked my appointment in May for 14th of jun they change it to 10th of July I said okay fine what I can I do then I’ll practice studying more then I got an email saying they change my appointment to 11th of August my father booked his test and he passed on 14th of August but with me they changed it again so my test will be in 10th of September obviously if they won’t change it again. I don’t know what to do I already email them they said in the future please don’t send us any email” so I don’t know what to do now...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending