The Student Room Group

(Guy) Had sex for the first time, but I'm concerned about a few things

I had my first time with this girl that I really like, we've known eachother for a awhile now and recently started dating.

We eventually had sex. We got into it, I got excited and we did abit of foreplay beforehand too. But I noticed that I wasn't as big as I was supposed to be..

We didn't have a condom so I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect since I'm a virgin. But after roughly 30 minutes I was close and pulled out while holding it in. Regardless I'm still scared, since most stories or rumours(or whatever) say that guys usually last 5 minutes and or a virgin would have like 2 pumps then let it all out.

Me and this girl we're both virgins. Only a couple of months younger than I am and I'm worried about her and about what happens next. I'm worried I might have ejaculated earlier and didn't notice, I checked even but I didn't see anything. She peed and took a shower after but did that actually help? I love this girl and I don't want to ruin her life because of me.
Original post by Anonymous
I had my first time with this girl that I really like, we've known eachother for a awhile now and recently started dating.

We eventually had sex. We got into it, I got excited and we did abit of foreplay beforehand too. But I noticed that I wasn't as big as I was supposed to be..

We didn't have a condom so I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect since I'm a virgin. But after roughly 30 minutes I was close and pulled out while holding it in. Regardless I'm still scared, since most stories or rumours(or whatever) say that guys usually last 5 minutes and or a virgin would have like 2 pumps then let it all out.

Me and this girl we're both virgins. Only a couple of months younger than I am and I'm worried about her and about what happens next. I'm worried I might have ejaculated earlier and didn't notice, I checked even but I didn't see anything. She peed and took a shower after but did that actually help? I love this girl and I don't want to ruin her life because of me.

You would have noticed if you had an orgasm.

What other contraception were you using? Did you know that she was clear of any STDs? (You don't have to have sex to get certain ones)
Reply 2
Uh no, we weren't using any.
Original post by DrawTheLine
You would have noticed if you had an orgasm.

What other contraception were you using? Did you know that she was clear of any STDs? (You don't have to have sex to get certain ones)
Uh no, we weren't using any.

Why didn't you use contraception when you aren't ready for a pregnancy? Sorry if I sound harsh or anything but there is literally no excuse. Contraception is available everywhere, and you aren't animals so it's easy to not have sex until you have a condom.

I recommend both of you get tested for anything in a few weeks time just to be safe. In future, please don't have sex unless you have contraception or can handle a pregnancy.

Yes she could be pregnant because pre-ejaculate contains sperm. All it takes is one little swimmer to get through. It is unlikely, however not impossible and around 25% of women get pregnant from using the pull-out method, which is shockingly high.

I sound harsh, I know, but please look after both yourself and your partner. You can get condoms for free from so many places. There is no good excuse. Please don't do this again. I'm saying this for your benefit - I also said the same when my friend used the pull-out method too. It's so irresponsible and there's literally no reason for it. You say you love this girl and care about her, so next time, don't have sex unless you have protection!

She should take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks as well.
Reply 4

Why don't you guys find a contraception method?
Contraception is absolutely essential if you're having sex and don't want your partner to get pregnant. I know this probably doesn't help you now, but for future reference, the morning after pill is available if you have unprotected sex and do not want to become pregnant. Pulling out is an extremely ineffective method. Definitely make sure your partner takes a pregnancy test if her next period is late.

As has already been said, condoms are available for free and so are other methods that your partner can use such as the pill. It is very important that you both take responsibility for this and make sure it does not happen again by beginning to use contraception.
If you are both concerned with unplanned pregnancy make sure she either makes a doctors appointment ASAP or heads down to her local pharmacy for the morning after pill, the best one to use at this time would be EllaOne.

Quick Reply

Latest