The Student Room Group

boyfriend trouble

I completely understand guys looking at other women every now and then. but what bothers me more than anything, is that he's always following and liking these half naked girls on instagram or adding a bunch of premium snapchat's. and when I say always, I mean that it's like he can't go a day without looking at other women online or in person. this is the only problem that we have and it's been going on for a couple months. I try to be understanding about it but it's something that happens just about everyday. he always says he has a high sex drive and that he needs to look at women and that even if he was with one of the girls he follows, he would still look at other women. and I don't have a high sex drive but I would think that if you're in a relationship, you should be able to control it. and we are incredibly active and are with each other almost all the time. even when we are texting/snap chatting and I send him stuff and we go back and forth, I found out that he's also looking at those girls which just makes me feel like i'm not enough. i've tried to talk to him many of times about it but he says that he can do what he wants and that it's something he's been doing since before he knew me, he's his own person, that i'm being insecure and childish and shaming him and he gets very defensive and turns it into an argument. I just don't know what to do anymore. I love him more than anything and our relationship is great other than this one thing and this is the only thing that I ask him not to do or not to do as much.
Goodness, this is an easy problem to solve.

:getmecoat:. Now.

Then find somebody better. Looking at the evidence below, this shouldn't be too hard.

#girlpower :five::flower2:
Original post by Anonymous
I completely understand guys looking at other women every now and then. but what bothers me more than anything, is that he's always following and liking these half naked girls on instagram or adding a bunch of premium snapchat's. and when I say always, I mean that it's like he can't go a day without looking at other women online or in person. this is the only problem that we have and it's been going on for a couple months. I try to be understanding about it but it's something that happens just about everyday. he always says he has a high sex drive and that he needs to look at women and that even if he was with one of the girls he follows, he would still look at other women. and I don't have a high sex drive but I would think that if you're in a relationship, you should be able to control it. and we are incredibly active and are with each other almost all the time. even when we are texting/snap chatting and I send him stuff and we go back and forth, I found out that he's also looking at those girls which just makes me feel like i'm not enough. i've tried to talk to him many of times about it but he says that he can do what he wants and that it's something he's been doing since before he knew me, he's his own person, that i'm being insecure and childish and shaming him and he gets very defensive and turns it into an argument. I just don't know what to do anymore. I love him more than anything and our relationship is great other than this one thing and this is the only thing that I ask him not to do or not to do as much.
Original post by Anonymous

dump dat boi. He should be faithful. Guys can look at other girls if they wish but if it is to the extent where it is constant then he's obviously distracted by other women which doesn't show a healthy relationship. In my opinion this person is more interested in their own pleasures than actually being with an interesting lovely more thoughtful individual as yourself. The aggressiveness doesn't help and being in a relationship is about caring and loving someone deeply, comparison between other girls is never good.
I like your style anon. All women like to be appreciated. Men, though, sometimes ignore kindness for some strange reason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending