The Student Room Group

Can I have some help on my course decision please!!

Hi,

I have currently applied to do liberal arts at university and have formed a unconditional place at Nottingham university as I have already got my grades and I’m currently on a gap year. I applied to liberal arts because I wanted to do either geography or international relations so I chose this course as I could do both. But know I have come to the realisation that I wold prefer to do geography by itself without international relations as I feel like I would like to work in development and a single geography degree would allow me to do that. And I also thought when I applied I was able to take geography modules which I would be interested in but apparently on the liberal arts course they have protected modules in all other subjects apart from geography which makes me nervous as it is my top choice subject and I may not be able to do geography modules on the liberal arts course due to potential timetabling issues. So I don’t know weather I should email them tomorrow to see what they say about switching courses or wait until I start the course in September.
Absolutely email them about it,
Yes, don’t wait until September- email or phone your Uni Admissions ASAP to ask if you can switch courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending