The Student Room Group

If you could relive a certain year which one would it be and why?

I'd go back to 2014. Simpler times where my only problem was forgetting to click the checkout button on my year 9 MyMaths homework :moon:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
2012 - the country was really positive.. Olympics ect.

or so far... 2019. I've achieved a lot of what I want to already. And things look good going forward :smile: No major upsets or issues or stress.
Best sex of my life.
Fancy hotel stays too.
Original post by londonmyst
Best sex of my life.
Fancy hotel stays too.

I really didn't expect this post! Normally you're talking about teddy bears and the Labour movement from 1920 onwards.
The 1st year of a levels I would have established good study habits.
Reply 5
2018. Just for the summer again at the world cup.
2017. I did some horrible things and would like to stop myself from doing so.
Hmm. Tough one. Probably 2007. My mum was in remission after chemo and radiotherapy and things were really looking up. Christmas that year was really wonderful, my whole family seemed really happy.
2014 yeaa year 6 life when you just chilled after sats that was so nice
Original post by Notoriety
I really didn't expect this post! Normally you're talking about teddy bears and the Labour movement from 1920 onwards.

Don't forget my two giant wolfs, union jack wearing bulldog and tiara wearing pig.
Or meerkat ravaged nose.
The time when the news wasn't filled with terrorists and knife crimes.
Reply 11
Original post by gjd800

That sounds terrible: a world with no clean water,toilets,medicine and with terribly backward ideas about the role of each gender.You wouldn't last a week.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous1502
That sounds terrible: a world with no clean water,toilets,medicine and with terribly backward ideas about the role of each gender.You wouldn't last a week.

I'm made of sterner stuff than you: I'm from South Liverpool.
I think I'd want to go back to 1st year uni. I loved it, but didn't realise how quickly it would end.
2016 or 2017 so I could stop doing toxic stuff and being friends with toxic people sooner.
Original post by gjd800
I'm made of sterner stuff than you: I'm from South Liverpool.

I doubt you ever drank contaminated water or used an outside toilet.I would like to think South Liverpool is on par with the rest of the UK.Also the English spoken back then was a bit different.
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous1502
I doubt you ever drank contaminated water or used an outside toilet.I would like to think South Liverpool is on par with the rest of the UK.Also the English spoken back then was a bit different.

Haha, my Nan still had an outside toilet when I was a kid, actually. What you like to think is of no relevance. I like to think people on here can have a laugh, but here you are proving me wrong
I wouldn't want to relive a year. Each year of life gets better. Well, once you get past about 18-21 anyway.

But I wouldn't mind going to 1570-80s. I'd attempt to sleep with Oda Nobunaga, and then get someone to draw an accurate portrait of him so I know that the picture I want to use for a tattoo of him is remotely alike the real thing!
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest