The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm always super honest which i've been told is a really good trait
but my partner also thinks i'm funny which is cool
I'm very caring and giving. I'm not totally hideous. I'd like to think I'm funny sometimes. I'm a very sexual person. I'm very easy going and I'll take an interest in my partners interests.
i bring something which is 3 and 3/8 inches long;

it never fails to bring pleasure to the ladies

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
I'm pretty sure my only redeeming quality is my loyalty. :lol:
Reply 5
Caring, kindness, openness, thoughfulness, hugs, politeness, not ugly, keep in reasonable shape, intelligence, occasional humour (not a laugh a minute), been told I'm a good kisser and a decent lover.
Decent job, broad range of interests and reasonably knowledgeable.

My g/f and my ex both told me that I'm the kind of person who could have a pretty successful relationship with just about anyone.
Reply 6
I'm also a bit shy (especially with the opposite gender), a bit serious and focussed & a massive overthinker ...
I bring the table
Humour, adventure, creativity, kink, historical and scientific funnies, and generally not too awful company?

Idk, I've never been told I'm a bad girlfriend. I've been told I'm someone who will constantly teach you something new. If I can't teach you fact I'll entertain you with the endless crap inside my head because I'm constantly coming up with new stories I wish I had time to get down on paper. Plus I'm irrational and clumsy so I'm always doing daft things - and I'm the sort of person to laugh at myself rather than be embarrassed.
Bet
Reply 10
Fiercely loyal, and a habitual straight-shooter, so you don't get excuses (to my detriment sometimes).

Quality pub crawls and stupendous lockins, all over Europe.

Incredible/ridiculous music collection.

Fast fingers.

I can insult you in Sanskrit.
:adore: what a valuable asset:biggrin:
Original post by gjd800
The trouble with answering the question posed by the thread title is that to answer it fully would involve boasting.

Boasting is not an admirable quality.

Better to keep one's admirable qualities to oneself - in most situations. Job interviews are one of the exceptions.
And to let the people around us discover our admirable qualities through how we act, behave and communicate.
Salt and pepper.
I've got a fantastic stamp collection.
Reply 15
Not a lot really..?

Probably why I am still single :biggrin:
Original post by gjd800

योउर् मुम मकेस घी तुरन रणचिद
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
Recently saw a post about how people constantly talk about what they want from the other person they're dating, but not about what they can offer. So then TSR, I'm curious, what do you bring to the relationship:

- Humour ?
- Connections ?
- Experiences ?
- Or something else ?

My ass.
Reply 19
Original post by the bear
योउर् मुम मकेस घी तुरन रणचिद

Took me a moment to realise this was a direct substitution :laugh:

Latest

Trending

Trending