some of my maths ones were 400 for the microscope one, 3.3, 91 and 10.4

Relatable lmao
Original post by Alysia.joy
I thought it was hard
Original post by Char2109
some of my maths ones were 400 for the microscope one, 3.3, 91 and 10.4

Yeah I got the same, 10 though, not 10.4
i counted 75-80 marks, being harsh. i'm trash at p2 tho :frown:
You have to add Benedicts and heat it. It turns from blue to brick red.
Original post by laraudusjs
what chemical would be used to test for glucose in urine ??? we are conflicted whether it’s on benedict or iodine
I think it’s worth collecting all of the answers in one list to make it easier to us to guess our marks
Original post by Kareenaranaaaaa
The cube one I didn’t know what to do on higher

i DID SURFACE AREA TO VOLUME RATIO
What was up with the Axotlyl question and the pancreatic cancer weight loss? Thoughts? Also the respiration with valve leaking?
I’d say a high 6
Original post by ChrisJSYCI
What do you guys think 53/100 be?
That whole pancreatic cancer question can do one
Original post by RainbowWolf1550
Yeah I got the same

You forgot to put 10.4 into 2 s.f. (10) :frown:
Original post by huel_loves_h
think it was 10 not 10.4 because of 2sf pal

Which tier and exam bored is this for ? triple or highly?which exam bored is this for and is it triple or higher?
Original post by Erevising45
What did everyone put for the monoclonal antibody question? I think I put something about how antibodies bind to molecules in the blood so they can be detected and destroyed.

I ran out of time and didn’t answer 😢
Ok so a lot of people are asking what grade their predicted mark would be. From the looks of it, most people found the exam easy, and this means 2 things:
1) Paper 2 will be much harder
2) The grade boundaries are bound to go up (especially because we are no longer the 1st year to sit these)
According to last year's grade boundaries:
9 - 64/100
8 - 56/100
7 - 48/100
6 - 40/100
5 - 32/100
4 - 25/100

My predicted grade boundaries would be 10% higher for each paper:
9 - 74/100
8 - 66/100
7 - 58/100

and so on...please don't boast about how easy you might have found the exam as I am quite sure not everyone did and it can make others feel bad. Good luck for your other exams :smile:
So did I
Original post by ogrimwood
I got 4000
if i said orange would that be fine? because in previous mark schemes they never specified that it changes to yellow in low conc, and orange in higher conc , and brick red in highest
Original post by Shrektacle
You have to add Benedicts and heat it. It turns from blue to brick red.
Omg same! I was the only one as well
Original post by HiralGalaiya
Relatable lmao
Was there a question what asked you to round your answer to 2 sf? I remember getting 10.4 in one answer, what question was it?
For the question about how to improve the pondweed test, I said to use Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate instead of water and use an LED bulb.
SAME!!!
Original post by shivixxx1111
what did people put for enzyme A and B question ?
for monoclonal antibodies I put that they target a specific antigen on the cancer cell membrane called a tumour marker and the antibody has a anti cancer drug which is a toxic drug only killing cancer cells and not the other healthy cells

Latest

Trending

Trending